Part 20

Gabby's Pov:- Listen to a thousand years by Christina Perri i think thats her name. ;)

I cant believe me and harry just made love to each other...it was definitely unexpected ;) << pun intended. LOL. Anyways after we were all done we cleaned each other up in the shower and dried off and then got dressed. We had decided to watch the note book for real this time. My mum had no idea what was going because my room was upstairs and her room was down stairs. Harry had whispered in my ear "I love you Gabby." He had said.

I had told him that I loved him too and then I had kissed him and then I had held his hand.

"Do you think that it would be okay if i stayed the night?" Harry had asked me.

"Yeah I think so..after all mum let u stay for dinner..." I had told him.

"Alrightie thanks babe. Do you think we'll always feel like this?" Harry had asked me. I also knew what he meant by that, he had meant feeling all lovey dovey and stuff.

"I believe so baby....I love you so much and I just want you all to myself." I had told him and I had snickered.

He had chuckled. "I love you way more than you love me Gabby Henderson." He had said and he pulled me closer and whispered it to me.

my heart was pounding, no words could express my love for him except for "I love you," and then we had cuddled for a while.

"I almost forgotten about our chocolate shakes," I had told him as I was about to get up.

"Thats okay baby your sweet enough."

"Awww shucks.." I had said and went down to him and given him a kiss on the lips, and told him "Yeah but i'm craving for chocolate,"

"you always do!" Harry had teased.

"Yeah but thats because you love me." I had told him.

"Thats one of the reasons why I love you because you are just so sweet and good to me, do you think your mum is still awake?" He had asked me.

"We'll after dinner it was about 6:30 after we ate so its 8 o clock now, but I'm guessing shes probably in her room watching Netflix." I had told her.

"Oh okay just wondering... don't want to disturb her." he had told me  in his sincere voice and then he had chuckled.

"What do you have planned Mr. Styles?" I had asked him and giggled.

"Oh um I think you may know." He had said and he had gotten up from his feet from sitting down and then he had kissed me passionately. (Listen to Say something by A Great big world with Christinia Aguilera for setting the mood. Well sort of lol.

"Do you want to help make the chocolate shakes?" I had asked him and he had said "Yes..." and we both had giggled

We had headed down stairs into the Kitchen and then I had gotten the ingredients out to make the shakes.

First I had chocolate ice cream i put in the blender and then the ice and then also milk and then also chocolate syrup and then i pressed the blender on and watched it spin around in side the blender.

"Here babe let me help you." Harry had said as he had gotten out the whip cream and then he put some in his hand and then he had put it directly in front of my face. So basically it was over all my mouth.

"Harrry! Oh my god, I'm going to get you for that Mister!" I had said and then so what i did I had put the ice cream blender and i put it in His pants. And Harry had said "Oh God its cold!"woo woo cold its freezing burr burrr!" Harry had said . Basically we were making a mess in the kitchen. So much for making chocolate shakes I had pouted.

"Babe let me help you clean it up." Harry had chuckled and then He had kissed me and then wiped the whip cream off of my lips and then face. I had gotten a mop and then I had cleaned the floor with it so My mum wouldnt have a cow at all about the mess(incase you havent heard that before its liike an expression saying dont have a cow like (dont make a huge deal out of a certain problem or situation.)

Harry had decided to go shower again and then he had no clothes on and because he had to put the sticky clothes in the washer and then the drier so he was wearing nothing but a towel. Lucky for me my face was all cleaned up with soap and water.

"Too bad i couldn't join you in the shower," I had told Harry. Harry laughed. "Yeah maybe next time you will be able too at my house." He had winked and then we had cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and stuff and then we just watched tv for a while cartoons, harry and mines favorite.

"Yeah most definitely."

It taken a while for Harrys clothes to dry about an hour and then a hour to wash them in the drier. So i had forgotten i had a bath robe in my closet it was a purple one and I told him to say "here where this...itlll keep you warm, I hope it fits you."

Harry had tried it on and then he had said that it had actually fit him and then i had texted my mum to see if she was still awake and watching netflix and then she had said "Nope I'm reading in bed," She had texted. So i had asked her "Will it be okay if me and Harry watched some netflix for a while." She had replied "Sure." So we both had decided to watch some romance movies like "The Titanic." But that was over three hours long. I just love to spend time with him because I love him with all my heart and not because he is in a boy band or the fact that if i didnt win tickets then I probably wouldnt have met him but I'm so greatful that I had won tickets to meet him and the rest of the boys adn their girlfriends because they are like my family after my mum of course.

A:N: I hoped you all liked this chapter..sorry if it sucks..i just felt inspired for a lovey dovey scene and a funny one too. Anyways I hoped you loved it. Dont you just get Hemi feels when you read it < Demi and harry styles feels?> Love you all and dont forget to comment and vote if you like it !! It helps me alot and it makes me happy that you take time to read it. And by the way your time is not wasted when you read my story because I appreciate all of you for supporting this fanfic.! <3

~Much love,

Renae.

Also love for Harry and Demi lovato too!!:) I totally ship them lol <3 xx