Part 15

Gabby's Pov:-

I had decided to wear something sexy for Harry my well I'm not sure what to call him right now.
I had worn this sparkly blue dress that tied at the neck of it and then it had a lace around my stomach and my back. I also worn a white pearly necklace and a purple watch. I checked myself in the mirror after I had gotten my make up on and decided that I had looked "Good." as most guys would put it. By the time I had gotten around it was time for Harry to pick me up.

There was a few knocks at the door. So I had went downstairs and told my mum that to never mind that it was just Harry and we are going to go out for a date tonight at the shake shack. I couldnt believe it was already 6 o clock. My stomach was really nervous and had butterflies in my stomach. I hoped I didnt start to blush when I saw him.

I had opened up the door and then I had greeted him. "Hi Harry..." I said it very awkwardly.

He had a cheeky grin and smiled and said "Hey Gabby, are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes. I just need to get my purse." I had explain to him. "You wont be needing that..." Harry said awkwardly. I had no idea why he was making this very awkward for the both of us. My mum has no idea what was going so she had said "That is just so sweet of you Harry, buying my Gabby dinner." She had gushed.

My cheeks got red after she had said that. Harry chuckled. "No problem, after all its a date right Gabby?"

"Right." I had said. I had given my mum a hug and then we said our goodbyes and then we were off to go to the shake shake. Where we had our very first date and kiss.

It was  a very quite in the car. So I just listened to whatever was playing in his car and then it was playing "They don't know about us." And that is where I had gotten a little bit emotional.. and started to cry.

"Are you okay?" Harry said and he started to slow down. "Yeah I am...Its just this song is so beautiful.." I had told him . But didnt say that it reminded me of me and him and him and me.

"Thanks...its pretty good aint it?" He asked as he made a turn.

"Yeah.."I had answered.

"Your going to like what I have planned for us tonight."

I didnt say anything I had kept quite. It was pretty quite the rest of the way their and soon we finally reached our designation. I had also my black leather jacket over my dress. He had opened up the door for me of the car on the passenger side. and he wanted to hold my hand so I had let him. And then he had opened up the restaurant door for me too.

When we had gotten there the place was jammed packed with people and people singing at the karaoke on the stage. We had a waitress and her name was Lizzie and she was a pretty blond girl. I hoped that Harry wasnt checking her out. Maybe I was just being paranoid. How can I trust him? I guess I have to have faith in him. Trust in him. Thats it thats better word to use. So harry said "We'll need some where where its quite." He had said and handed her a $50 bill for a bribe and for a tip. I felt a little embarrrassed that he had to give her extra money for more privacy. Lizzie ushered us to the far back room where the womans bathroom was. To my self I was like oh my god "Just great!" I had said in my head.

Lizzie handed us our menus as soon as we had sat down and she had said "Can I get you anything to start out with to drink?" She said as she was getting her note pad all ready.

"Sure..I'll have a pepsi with ice." I had answered.

"Ill have a Coco Cola please." Harry said very politely.

"I'll come back with your drinks. Please take your time ordering your food. Ill be right back."

"Thank you."

Lizzie smiled.

"So you are more than welcome to have anything that you like Gabs." Harry told me.

"Okay...Thanks... I'll have the chicken alfredo and breadsticks. Pizza for take home and also some mac and cheese and cottage cheese." I had said very adamently.

"okay that sounds good."

"What are you having?" I had asked him.

"I think what your having." He said. And then i Blushed. "Okay."

after three minutes Lizzie came back with our drinks so we had told her what we wanted to order.

"It ll be about 20 minutes..cause of how busy we are." She said as she was writing on her note pad.

"I just want to apologize to you properly in person and say I'm very sorry for what happened." He had said. and then said "It was out of line and I was drunk."

"You have no control!" i had said "When it comes to woman. Why couldn't you just stick with one person like me? I am good for you and why can't you see that?

He was silent for a moment. "Can't you see it though. When I was drunk I was thinking of you the whole night after I dropped you off to take you home and then one of Taylor s friends gave it a dare to kiss her but while I was kissing her I was thinking of you!" He said.

"But you didn't' have to kiss her!" I had said.

"I know....I'm terribly sorry....Its just u don't know what you do to me." Harry said.

I started to calm down a little bit. "is it true that after you date girls u get be rid of them ?" I had asked him.

He had hesitated and said. "Where d ya hear that."

"from a  very good source." I had said and said "Online." I had said. I just couldn't rat out Niall for telling me the truth and protecting me with it.

"You can't believe everything you hear my gabs."

"There were pictures Harry....pictures...from the paparazzi ."  He was starting to get red in the face and looked like he was about to cry from being ratted out. Luckily our food had arrived. And I was hungry. We sat in silence eating our food and listening to people singing. Harry kept on starring at me while we were eating.

"I had no control of the paparazzi taking pictures of me that I had with my girlfriends of the time." He said.  "Just let me please let me try to make it up too you."

"i already am...and your not doing a good job of it...by explaining to yourself."

"I shouldn't have to explain myself to anybody...I mean come on gabs you know the real me. I love you." He said. "I guess I'm toxic when It comes to you. I promise you I wont ever drink without you by my side. I hope that you can forgive me."

I had to think of what I was going to say next and it was "Okay...I forgive you only if you promise that your drinking days with your buddies without me is over and that You wont ever do them dares again unless I'm the one doing the daring." I had said to him and then taking more bites of my chicken Alfredo.

"Deal!" Harry said and then he tried to touch my thigh and I had said "H-harry!" I had said as I put my food back down on my plate. And He chuckled at me.

(A:N:)

Hey Guys So I"m hoping that you love it so far. Let me know what you think of whats going to happen next and also let me know what u think of this short story so far in the comments bellow dont forget to please comment and vote and or share it in your library  it sure helps alot. if it gets voted on it motiviates me to write even more. Okay enough talking. love you all. ~ cant believe louis's mum Johannah i think thats her named Died at 42. :( That is soo sad.

Have a great day Yall.

Stay Cozy. Be Happy. Not Crappy ! :) XOXOO~RenaeStyles ;) aka NaeStyles