Part 14

2 weeks after I hung up on harry----:

Gabby's Pov:-

My mum gave me back my phone after the two weeks were up and I apologized to her about what happened and she forgave me after a few tries of begging. It was a mistake to drink alcohol with Harry and them. I should of known better. I just wanted to fit in with Harry and his crew, I was so selfish and self centered.

I was just going to be going to the meet and greet and I ended up dating The harry Styles. I still can't believe that he would cheat on me with the Taylor Swift. I mean I personally love her music. But you would think that Harry would have some common sense on not to cheat on me with her. Especially after he told me that he had feelings for me and told me that he loved me.

Men are so complicated.

After  I had finished my thought I had gotten dozens of text messages saying that they were from all Harry and his friends and even more of harry trying to say sorry and that he wants to make it up to me.

I Just wasnt sure. I did for a fact want to see him again because I had loved the way he always make me feel and I didnt want any "Bad Blood," between us, so I had texted him and said:

Okay...Ill give you one more chance to make it up to me. Then I had pressed sent to him. I had gotten a quick reply right after that and he said this:

Thank You baby, I miss and love you. Can I see you tonight? You want a meet up and have a date at the shake shack ?

I had replied : - Sure what time?

He texted:- 6:00 p.m I'll come and pick you up. :)

Okay I had said see ya then. I had pressed sent.

My stomach was feeling really nervous about tonight. I was  feeling that feeling with butterflies and upset stomach and i was thinking what else was I going to wear casual or should i wear sexy so harry doesn't think about eyeing other girls? I decided to wear something sexy . I couldn't help but giggle . Harry had so many ways of doing things to me and how he made me feel and that.

To be continued...stay stuned!