Part 10

Gabby's Pov:-

After I had danced like a "Stripper," Harry had helped me get off of the table and then he kissed me passionately. It was just the best feeling in the world being with him. I loved him a lot and falling for him every second of everyday that I spent thinking about him and just being in love with him all the time ever since I had found out about one direction. It was the best day of my life and I had no idea that it was going to make my life better too.

"Girl you got some moves!" Perrie told me.

"Yeah do you think you could teach me sometime?" Danielle had asked me as she gave me a  hug.

"Yeah sure why not just let me know when and where." I had beamed at her.

Harry chuckled. He had the most adorable laugh. It was one of my favorite things about him. Shoot everything was my favorite about him. I loved him that much.

When I had gotten down I had started to feel a little light headed I think it was the Beer starting to kick in I Dang I must be a really light drinker. I dont want them thinking like I was a fool so I had accepted another Beer and then five Strawberry cooler Drinks and those were great tasting. And I was as drunk as a skunk.

"Wow baby your as drunk as a skunk!" Harry had exclaimed to me as he pulled me closer and to start to dance.

"Yeah....thats what I feel like...what time is it?" I had no idea that it was passed midnight. I couldnt go to school tomorrow..I just couldn't.

"Its 12:45a.m." Louis had told me.

"Oh my god, I'm late I have to get back..there's no way that I can go home like this or have my mum see me like this...what am I going to do?! I had questioned everybody in the room.

"Okay its all okay I have an extra tooth brush and mouth wash in the bathroom and I have spare clothes of Danielle's in the guest room.." Liam had announced. I smiled.

"You can also take a hot shower and take some Alieve and that should help with your migraine tomrrow and if you feel like you need to throw up I'm sure Harry will be there to help you." Niall had said as he held back a laugh.

"Okay thanks guys...I guess I will head into the shower...but first I- I need to..."

Yup you guessed it I completely Barfed on the floor in front of Louis, harry, Niall, Liam, Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor. It was just awful and gross...people rushed over to me for help. Harry had taken my hair in the back of his hand and he started to rub my back.

"Just let it out babes..you will be okay...."

"Nooooo----I dont feel so good."

"Liam please run a hot bath for Gabby." Harry had instructed.

"I'm on it!" Liam had  rushed to the bathroom to start the hot tub.

I barfed again and a few times it was like a gazillion times I puked. I guess that's whats it called being a "Hang Over."

"Gabs baby are you feeling better?" Harry had asked me.

"yes a little bit..it felt like a whole train had hit me.." I had told him as my words slurred.

"Congrats on your first hang over baby now lets get you sobered up." Harry had said as he coaxed me to the bathroom of the guest room in Liam's room for the night.

"Okay H-harry...thank-you for helping m-e." I had told him and I had felt it was really hard to walk to the bath room of Niall Horan.

"No problem."