Part 21

Harry's Pov:-

Gabby was just so beautiful when i stared at her when she had fallen asleep on me in the middle of the night. I just didn't want this day/night to end. I gave her a kiss on her lips and then felt the kiss linger on my lips. "I love you baby," I had whispered in her ear.

I read the clock and it read 6:24a.m and I told my self that I had decided to take a nap til Gabs got up from her sleeping. When I had shut my eyes I had gotten a weird dream while I was sleeping.

I was at a funeral. Gabby was there along with, Rianna, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis and there girlfriends and of course my mum and sister and step dad were all there and then my other best friends from school like Tyler, And Jacob and Jesse and also Hilary from high school. There was a coffin and my baby was crying, and so was everybody else, Niall was trying to keep it together like how  a real man should be. (Oh Ni). I had said to myself.

"We all have gathered to here to celebrate the life and death of Harry Edward Styles." He is survived by his loving Fiance, Gabby and his mum and all of his friends...."

*oh wait, Shiz, It cant be true... I-I-I cant be d-dead?" I had said to myself. As the pastor was talking I had glanced over by Gabby and she was really crying bad. I tried to touch her arm to give her  ahug to try to but i just went all through her.

*Oh my god.* Whats happening to me?* I said out loud but nobody could here me." I was starting to feel really dizzy so I had looked up and ex-aimed the body in the coffin. The person was wearing a black suite and tie and when I had looked up to the mans face. I couldnt believe it it was Me. "Noooooooooo!!!"

The pastor concluded "Gone but never forgotten." He had said and then Gabby had the honors to close the casket and then everybody put their stuff they wanted me to have in the coffin and everybody stayed for 30 minutes and then my love of my life stayed for about a good hour or so. And then she had kissed the lid of the coffin, I guess you could say she was imaging my lips upon hers to kiss. a few tears trickled down her face as she had walked away and said. "you would of been a great father, I love you baby forever and always."

"A fa- Father?" I had asked out loud and then Gabby had quickly turned to the side and then I had saw her belly she was pregnant with Baby Styles.

"What happpend to me?" I had asked again. And then I had heard a voice say "Harry...Harry wake up your having a nightmare!"

I quickly gotten shaken up and It was Gabbys voice.

"Baby you were shaking and mumbling in your sleep...also did I mention yelling?" I had told him.

"What did you dream about?" gabby had asked me and she sat by me and kissed me.

"I dreamt that I was dead....and you were pregnant with our baby styles." I had told her.

"Why did you dream that you were dead and that I was pregnant?" She had asked me.

"I'm not sure how I died in the dream....but you were so beautiful and you cried while you told me that You would of been a  great father to our baby." I had told her.

"You dont think that will happen to you in real life right you being in a coffin?" She had asked me.

"well yes we all have to die some day....but I'm still not sure what happened in the dream though baby."

"I wouldnt worry about it too much after all dreams are just images that your brain creates while your sleeping." She had told me.

"oh okay yeah thats right...I guess I shouldnt worry about it too much then." I had told her in full honesty.

"Hey do you want to to get together with the gang tonight and celebrate?" Gabby had asked me.

"Sure...babe..anything for  you..." I had told her.

And then Gabby she had called everybody she knew to throw a party. But  I was still feeling a bit shaken up.

A:n: (Okay guys I did a update for you. Bet  you werent expecting this for this chapter..what do you think itll happen to harry and Gabby? :) Put your comments below and dont forget to vote and share this story with your friends. Love you guys love ~Renae <3 XOXo aka Rarry Harry and Renae forever its real love he just doesnt know it yet ;) LOL