Part 9

Gabby's Pov:-

I couldn't believe that me and harry were actually kissing again. He just made me feel like I was in heaven and that I was the only person in the room. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our tongues were dancing as were massaging each others tongues well we were french kissing. I couldn't help it but laugh.

"Are-you okay?" Harry had asked me as we had taken a break from kissing.

"why yes I am perfectly okay..." I had told him and then we started to continue to make out.

While we were doing that Harry phone had vibrated with a text message and it said:

Hey Mate we are having a party tonight..come on over to my house the boys  and of course girls will be there.

We had stopped but things were just getting started. I couldn't help it but feel a little disappointed. Harry had read his phone and it had read and he had said that Louis had text him and saying that there is a party tonight at his house and that the guys and girls  will be there.

I couldnt help it but wonder what kind of girls. Girls that are getting wasted? Girls that make out with the guys? Girls that just like to hang out by the desserts and pig out.  Harry had chuckled and asked me "Do you want to go to the party tonight Gabby?"

I was doing alot of thinking and I hate doing that..so it took me a few minutes to reply so I had said "Yes...." And then i had texted my mum really quick so that way she could see that I was going to be out even later than normal.

Then when i had sent it to her I had gotten a text message right away...On a school night? "Yes but Harry is with me...he just wants me to meet a few of his friends. And then my mum wrote "Okay be home at midnight and don't do anything crazy! I love you! She had wrote.

"So what did your mum say Gabby baby?" Harry asked me with concern.

"Oh she said I could go and to not doing anything crazy and to be back by midnight."

"Oh okay cool we'll have you home by midnight Cinderella!" Harry had said and then he had replied to Lou's text message and said "We'll be there."

Ookay cool who are you taking?

My new girlriend Gabby Henderson.

Really? The contest winner...but Harry please dont let it be like last time.... Louis had wrote

It's different with her.

Ok.

See you in a few- Harry had sent to him.

 Harry had an unsure look on his face like something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I had asked him.

"Nothing everything is okay, we better go its going to take a few minutes to get there."

***

Harry's Pov:

I just didnt understand why louis would think that it would be the same as last time. Sure I had sex with a girl at the last meet and greet and then the times before it had happened. It was just a one more than one night stand. I can't help it I love girls. Except one girl that changed my life on how the media react to my name. Her name was Bella and she was just amazing. Things were going just great and til she ended up getting pregnant and I wanted to help her but she wanted to get an abortion because she couldnt handly being a waitress and going to school and being a nurse assistant and then I told her she could do what she wanted to be happy and then she had caught me having sex with another girl and then she had spread to the paps that I was a "Womanizer." and it even had pictures that she had taken that she was going to sell to the media. I told her I would give her anything that she wanted and she said "My life. I want to get my life back!" She had yelled at me. "I hope you rot in hell." She had exclaimed to me and stormed off. That was how it all started of me Harry Styles being called  A "Womanizer."