Part 5

Song for this Chapter:- Lego House :- Ed Sheeran!!

Gabby's Pov:-

All of a sudden I had  a gotten a random text message from some one that I didnt know when I had opened it up the text had read:  

"Ello love Congratulations of Winning Meet and Greet and Back stage passes to our show! Oh please don't be alarmed its me Harry Styles!"

I couldnt believe it The Harry styles was texting me. It must be on a burn phone.

Me:- omg Thank You So much harry, how in the world did you get my number? x x

Harry:- The radio station did, I just like to personally thank the fans before we officially meet them on the day of the meet and greet. You should be getting a package in the mail with posters and lanyards and key chains and stickers also a t-shirt and a bunch of other stuff and signed autograph copy of all of our albums.

Me:- OH MY FRICKEN lord Thank you so much OMG Sorry I'm just a huge fan.

Harry:- We'll that is okay love. How are you? Harry had asked me.

Me:- Good You?

Harry:- Better now that we are talking.

I Just couldnt believe it omg Harry Styles was flirting with me!!!

Me:- Awww thanks what happened if you dont' mind me askin?

Harry:- Oh just alot going on is all about life and that.

Me:- Yeah I understand.

Harry:- Would you like to go out for dinner sometime? I mean its really early yet for the meet and greet and all but I really enjoy talking to you and want to get to know you better.

I couldnt help it but I put on a big fat *YES!!*

I hit send. And then from that text we had started to talk without management and all that complicated stuff.

Harry:- Awesome! Just text me your address and I will pick you up tonight at lets say 6 p.m.?

Me:- Okay that sounds like a great time. I will see you at 6 o clock sharp. And I had pressed sent and then Harry reply was "Wear something sexy!" and he winked ;) for an emoji.

Me:- Just for you xx I had texted him.

I couldnt help it but laugh and smile and having so many emotions going through me I just cant believe that I flirted back with Harry Styles and I have also have got a very first date with him tonight at 6 p.m. but what should I wear? i know something sexy but theres like nothing in my closet like that everything is like all casual for school and stuff I think I will have to go shopping with Rylee and Rianna. Oh My god I need to call them or text them stat.

A:N// Hey guys sorry for the wait!! I hope you like this chapter I bet you werent expecting that now where you cause you have to expected the unexpected anybody know where I can go to make a better cover photo?! Also sorry its short its a short story!!! Love you all xoxox Tell me what you doing this weekend in the comments below ;) For me this weekend walking, going to get a few groceries and also netflixing all day!! <333 Also follow me and I might just follow you back also recommend some new fanfics for me to read so i can put in my library so I can save it for later love yaz maybe up date tomrrow ;) or tuesday :)