Part 2

Gabby's Pov:

I just couldn't believe that i had one tickets to meet and greet one direction. My wildest dreams had come true. I called my best friends Rianna and Rylee and they were thrilled to death. So I went to give my mom the biggest hug and i was soo excited!! I was jumping up and down when i gave her a hug lol. (laughing out loud) and i was really teary eyed and also was crying and everything.

"You see I knew you could go and make your dream come true!" Mrs. Valentine said to me.

"I know I just cant believe it." I had released the hug that I had given her and then I went to call Rianna and Rylee my two most best friends in the world. I told them when the concert was and it was just in a few weeks away.

Here is Rianna's response: "Oh my god Girlie you are soo lucky." "Who are you going to take to the concert?"

Me: "Well I'm not sure...I know you really want to go and Rylee just started liking one direction..but I think I"m going to take you because we've known them for a lot longer!"

Rianna: " Really? OH MY GOD Thank you girlie!!" Rianna had screamed in my ear. I just had to break it to Rylee that she couldnt go.

Me" Hey Rylee how are you?"

Rylee: "Good...you?"

Me: "I'm  great actually I just won tickets and back stage passes to go see one direction! and V.I.P. and everything too." I had told her feeling really nervous of how excited I was feeling.

 Rylee: "What? girl get out of town ! No way is it for more than one person to go with or just one?"

Me: "Well yeah its for more than one person to go but I just have bad news I decided that I'm going to take Rianna instead because we've known one direction a lot longer..."

Rylee: "Ohhh...that's okay...I guess I understand. Have fun at the concert."

And then the line went dead. I felt really bad because she had sounded sad and felt really bad. I know I can make it up to her some how.

After I called them both. It was about time for dinner. We had chicken Alfredo with sauce and it was delicious also had home made mac and cheese to go with it. I had like two helpings of both. And trust me when I say I don't really gain a lot of weight when i eat because I just walk it off at the gym in town.

"Yumm this is really yummy momma thanks for making it." I had beamed at her. Its just only me and my momma because my father is an raging alcoholic and he always tries to get back with my mom but he had sucked us dry with our money because of his "Drinking Problem." And he was being abusive towards me and my mom that we decided to sue him and for charging him with battery and assault towards both me and her. So it had just been us ever since.

"You are welcome sweetie, Its one of my favorite meals to have with you." She smiled at me.

"Yeah...I know I just miss my dad sometimes of how he used to be." I had told her.

"I know sweetie, but he is an raging alcoholic and has problems and he changed I'm sure that he's never really meant to hurt us it was the alcohol your father was really sweet to me. Back in high school we were like two peas and a pod. He loved me like hot chocolate on a cold blizzard day. Things just have fell apart when he got fired and cut back hours at the firm that he worked."

"Yeah...I just wish that none of that didn't happen." I told her as I had taken a bite of my chicken Alfredo after I blew it to cool it down.

"Same." And then it had gotten all quite after wards and then we finished our meals like a half hour after talking and eating our dinner. Then my mom had surprised me that when i was upstairs in my room talking to two my best friends that she had made home made oreo brownies. My mouth had dropped.

"Just because i love you..I made you these special brownies." She told me. The brownies have smelled sooo good hot and fresh out from the oven. and they also had frosting on it.

"Awww I love you too momma more than infinity and beyond!" <3 And I took a few of them and I had aten them and they were so good.

Authors Note: I hope you guys liked the second chapter to it. :) More will be coming soon when I'll be in the mood to write. Love to all. Thanks for reading!! Any book recommendations please comment under this post in the comments below. Thank you and have a great night. :)