CH I15

Wolf begs me, she doesn’t want him to die. I have to agree, even though he has hurt me. I am no killer, special when I do have an deep attachment to him. Swinging my bow over my shoulder, I quickly get to him. As I touch his skin, his weight gives and he seems to melt into me.
    “You’ve come back to me” Whispering through my hair.
    “No, I just don’t need to see you die.” Turning around so his body drapes over my back.
    “Your smell….its…almost not there.” Pushing his face deeper in the crock of my neck. Holding his body, I make a slow escape from the fire.

    “Its just the smoke, its clogged your nose.” Trying to make him think of something else. His body would of killed me with its weight, had I not become a wolf. Guessing he’s not thinking clearly right now. Its becoming hard to focus with his touch all over me. Not to mention I think he’s getting turned on…..freaking males. Like now is a good time to think about sex.
    Making it back to the city, I now it would be better to bring him home. However I wont last much longer, and he needs to rest.

Entering another one of my hideouts. Laying him on the mattress, he lets out a cough. The smoke has filled his lungs, and is chocking him. Being a smoker, has made me a little amuse to the abuse he is going through. Go figure, my deadly addiction saves…bet they never thought to put that on the label. Dropping my quiver and bow, I grab for a broken cup. Covering his lower half with a sheet. Twisting off the cap to a water bottle, pouring a little in the cup.
    “Sit up” Using my free hand to help his head.
    “Drink” Pressing the soft edge of the cup to his lips. Their chapped and peeling. He drinks a little, but not enough.
    “You have to drink more, it will get the soot out of your throat.” Frowning as he shakes his head.
    “Its to hard” Chocking it out.

What a baby!
    “Good god, your such a child” Sipping a little water, and bringing his head to me. Slowly transferring the water from me to him. He’s greedily taking as much as he can. Taking another sip, repeating it all over again. After four passes, I lower his head.
    “That’s enough for now.” Frowning at me.
    “I want more”

    “Of course you do” Huffing off his comment. Getting up, his hand shoots out grabbing my clothes.
    “Don’t leave” Pulling himself onto his side.
    “I need to get you clothes.” He looks like a child staring up at me.
    “You don’t like my body?”

Oh good god, what’s wrong with him? To much smoke, that’s what I’m going with.
    “Aww, that’s not it. Just….just keep still.” Pushing him to lay back down. Leaving, I can hear his breathing start to heal. Running through the city, looking for something. The mall in this town was pretty messed up, but there had to be something. Problem with looking for clothes, is they don’t have much of a smell. Its way harder to find a pair of boxers then say a pear. Sighing as I dig threw the ruble, something catches my eye. Pulling out a red bag, unzipping the broken zipper. Inside is a shirt and some money. A pair of jeans, which look to small for him and a pair of boxers. Taking the boxers, I leave everything else.

    Something in me wanted to get back to him faster, and I was blaming wolf for that. Making it into the small room, he was still in the same spot. Turning his head towards the tilting door frame, in which I stood. A weak smile as my gift. Sighing I tossed him the boxers. His eyes rise, before a hand grabs them.
    “Where’d you get these?” I can see a little jealousy and interest flash over his features. Interesting, he thinks I have a little on the side. HA I’m so gunna work this for all its worth.
    “My man, their clean.” Going to step out, as a territorial snarl, raising his lips. Keeping my chuckling to myself, feeling the heat off his back pushing into mine.
    “Who is he?”

    “Who my man?” Turning my eye to the side, catching the hurt and anger taking over.
    “He is not your MAN!” Grabbing me. Spinning me around, holding me close to him.
    “And neither are you” Cocking my head to the side. Pain flashes around. Stepping out of his hold, grabbing my bow and quiver, I walk down the stairs. Entering the outside, Vince is running towards me.
    “Fade?” Sliding to a stop.
    “Hi, he’s up there” Pointing to the top floor, before stepping away. Vince is holding a pair of short and jeans. Going inside, he can be heard talking to Thorin. Lacing my hands behind my head, I keep walking even when Thorin yells my name. His footstep as he runs to catch up to me.

~What are you doing, mate is coming?~ She asks.
~Just wait, I got this~ Smirking to her.

Stepping in front of me, I halt. Folding my arms over my chest. Frowning at him, my eyes glaring.
    “What Alpha?”
    “Fade, your coming home”
    “I am home, Alpha” Spitting his title.
    “NO, YOUR COMING HOME” He’s acting like a child, who isn’t getting his way.
    “And if I refuse?” Raising my eyebrow.
    “I’ll take you” Grinning like he has it all thought out.
    “Ha, you can’t handle me.” Pushing him aside with my hand. Walking on.
    “Its not safe out here” Keeping in pace with me.
    “Your funny.” Laughing at him.