CH I 12

The sound of my bones shifting and cracking, hurt for a few seconds. Dropping to all fours, walking slowly to the waters edge. The stunning black coal looking coat, was barely visible in the darkness. Smirking this was so perfect, black was one of the best colors to be. Letting her run wild, I felt the air brushing through my coat. Visions as the trees seemed to mess together and turn into a sea of dark greens. Dirt gripping between each powerful stroke of our paws. It felt like we were flying, gliding over the earth. This is what freedom is, pushing faster.Crossing the smaller part of the river.

    Water splashing up into my face, another paw pushing into the crystal clear surface. Yipping a happy laugh, playing with wolf. She splashed us on purpose, jumping to the other side of the river. Taking off faster then before, slamming her paws into the ground. Darting one direction to dart another way. I was laughing so hard, I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Leaping she sent us over a long tree.

    The impound as she hit taking off like it was nothing. Our tongue hanging out, and nose flaring. Sliding to a stop, looking around. Yipping one more time, she burst into another spring of speed. Taking us only god knows, I didn’t care. Her body was pushing me further. Loving the freedom of having her, I could of never of imaged life would be this perfect. Her speed slowly coming back down, and the smell of wolves covered the land.
    Looking around I noticed the place I so didn’t want to be. She had brought us to our mate, and his home.

~Why did you bring us here?~ Getting a little annoyed with her.
~Because, I’ve never seen mate before~ Her voice just a whisper.

Sighing I new she wanted to see what he looked like, pictures only say so much.

~Fine, but we get in and out. Got it?~
~Yea, thank you~ Chirping excitedly. Smiling there was no reason to punish her.

Carefully we walked into the wide opening, heading to his window. I was thankful there wasn’t any breeze, which would of surly given me away. A few wolves were around the back, or so I could hear. Looking into his open window, I saw the bathroom light on. Smirking I so couldn’t help myself. Crawling in, I shifted back to my human form. Laying naked on his bed, Sitting up against the headboard. The sound of him behind the door, raising my body temperature.
    It opened and a vision of him in black boxers, frozen at the sight of me. His mouth open just a little, and eyes wide trying to catch more of me. Smirking at him, my naked body for him to take in.
    “F…Fade?” Blinking rapidly, he started to rub his eyes.

~Thorin’s POV~

Washing my face, trying to feel something. The face staring back at me, was looking weak from the lack of sleep and eating. Ever since she left, I have been busting my men and myself to find her. Sighing I dried off and started for the bedroom, trying to get some sleep might help. Opening the door, her smell filled my nose. It was powerful, and I had forgotten how much it smelled perfect.
    Laying on my bed was a naked Fade. Her body in a light sheen, playing games with my eyes. Her playful smirk, as she sat there watching my face. Gulping down, letting my eyes trail long legs, defined stomach and a chest in which made my mouth water. She was more then stunning, her eyes now held a deadly look. Something I couldn’t quiet put my finger on. They had more fire then the last time.

    “F…Fade?” Blinking rapidly. A little soap had gotten into my eyes, and I rubbed them. Opening back up, she was gone. My chest tightened again, my mind was playing tricks on me. I was now seeing her, smelling her. Grabbing handfuls of hair, I sat on the bed. Touching the spot in which she sat, if only in my mind. Her smell lingered, as I placed my head on the pillow. How I wanted her, just see her again I would give anything.

    Waking up with the sun blazing in from the open window, I growled. Rolling over staring at the wall. Sleep came and went, never getting enough rest. Mentally and physically I was drained. Letting my feet hit the soft white carpet, I walked to the window. Freezing when I rounded the corner of the bed. There on the carpet, were the footprints of Fade. Tiny bare feet, walked in and out of my room.