CH I 13

“Fade” Whispering it out along with a moan. I had him, he took the bait. Running my hands wildly over his body, he groaned. Dipping back to his ear, I wanted him to beg.
    “You really need and want me don’t you?”
    “Yes” Hissing it out.
    “You can’ t get me out of your head?” Sliding my hand between his legs.
    “Aw yes”
    “You want me all to yourself?”
    “Yes fade”

    “I’ll be all yours?”
    “Yes” Groaning as my hands rubbed on his member.
    “I’ll be your everything?”
    “Yes” Smiling more to myself, I gave one more question.
    “And since I’m human, you will never really love me right?”
    “Yes” As the words came out of his perfect lips, my wolf whined. She finally understood. Thorin froze when I sat up, and removed my hands from his body.
    “Fade, wait I”

    “Don’t bother. I already know. You can’t love a Human.” Crossing my arms over my chest.
    “Its, Fade please. Pretty please” Reaching out with his neck. Laughing a little, holding my hand over my mouth.

    “The physical appearance of the please makes no difference” Rolling my eyes at him.
    “Fade” Pulling on the chains. Slipping off his body, he watched me. Hurt and lust flashing all over. Pulling the sheets and pillows away from him. I opt to leave him without any clothes on either. But decided it was a risk I wasn’t willing to take….at least not yet.

    “Keep your damn wolves off my land, Alpha. This is your finally warning. If I have to come to you again….”Thinning my eyes. “It wont be pretty”  Grabbing my bag, I put a leg through his window.
    “Fade, stop.” Struggling while hissing at me.
    “Nighty night Alpha” wiggling my fingers at him.   
    “FADE” Growling. Chuckling I left him the way he was. Dipping back into the woods, heading home. Turning my head around one last time as his light turns on, ohh I so hope its that slut. My smell will be all over him.

~Thorin’s POV~

After laying eyes on her, my dreams of her came back. Flooding every inch of my being. Her skin, smell, taste, the look she gets when I’m pleasuring her. The way she says my name, moaning it out. The feeling of something cold and hard, started to wrap around my wrist. Waking up feeling a heaviness, over my back. Flipping around, her smell smacks me this way and that. Cuffed to the bed post, this is really not how I vision our next meeting.
    “Hello Alpha, did I wake you?” Pouting her lips. She so adorable like that.
    “Fade?” Whispering her name, my eyes can’t believe its her.
    “Aww did I wake you from your beauty sleep” Tapping my cheek a little to hard. Struggling in the cuffs, I want to hold her hand.

    “Ah, ah, ha, not going to work. Those are made for wolves.”  Waving her finger at me. Where did she get wolf cuff from….city….police station. Damn it. Growling at her.
    “Take them off now” Snarling.

    “Ohh, but I thought you were into this sort of thing?” Her face a bundle of playfulness. Oh how I want her touch. We talked for a few more seconds till she made a human comment. Feeling guilt building, as those eyes watch me. Its like she can read me.
    “What want me…need me?” she asks. Her hands doing wonderful things to my body.
    “Fade?”
    “Say it Alpha” whispering the teasing words over my skin. Swallowing I gave her what she wanted. Anything as long as she stays with me.
    “I need you”

    “And?” Raising her eyebrow.
    “I want you” I was blessed with her hot tongue running over my muscles. Moaning out her name, I couldn’t believe I was in this much heavily bliss.
    “You really need and want me don’t you?”
    “Yes” Hissing it out.
    “You can’ t get me out of your head?” Sliding her hand between his legs. It caused a stifled moan out of me.