CH I 17

~ALRIGHT THE NEXT PEROSN TO BUG ME DOES BOARDER PATROL FOR A WHOLE MONTH~ Growling it threw my mind. Eyes look away as I pass them, not daring to interrupt me further. A giggling mate is still following me, I have a suspicion this is her doing. Though I’m not sure how, but I wont put anything past her. Opening the bedroom door, pulling her inside. I lock it and turn to the beauty.

    Moving to the bed, I face her as I fight them the erection getting larger in my boxers. The fabric of my jeans teasing me further.
    “You belong to me” Pulling the belt loose, popping the button and listening to the zipper lower. Dropping the jeans, her eyes never widen or shift. Instead a dangerous woman walks forward. For some reason I feel like the prey under wolfs eyes. Coming to the point that her body heat is snapping against mine, eyes flicker around my face. Licking her lush lips slowly, her hand goes in once more. Buckling my legs, I hide my emotion.

    I’m the Alpha, I need to show I’m strong. Fuck that feels so god damn good. Its to hard to think, this her body this close. Who new mates had this kind of hold on the other, but why am I not effecting her like she does me. Hot kisses glide over my jaw bone and cheek. Moving faster as her hand moves faster. Holding down the groans and moans I so desperately want to let loose.

    “Let me fix this for you” The softness of her voice, giving me shivers. Her other hand slips in sliding down my boxers. The light pat as they hit the jeans. Closing my eyes, as her hands do only god knows. Something felt cold, as my chest hardens. Opening my eyes, they widen as I look down. As her mouth covers me, the moan isn’t contained. Moaning over my hard on its vibration do something wild to my blood. That delicate tongue once roaming my mouth is now sliding up and down my whole.

    “Fade” Gasping and her lips tighten, damn girl. She brings me so close, before slowly licking her way up my abs. Stepping away from me, I hear wolf whimper. He wants her bad, so much so he has my hard on jumping at the sight of her. AS if to tease us more, she starts stripping. Dropping one things after another, tanned skin calling out to me. Already hard nipples, stair back at me. The zipper screams out my name, licking my lips as her fingers slide in. Gracefully sliding the jeans off her hips, the red of the lace making my eyes shift. Stepping out of her pants, taking a predatory step to me. Sliding the hair tie out and letting long delicious curls bounce over her breasts and back.
    “I want you” Is all I hear, and she’s within reach.

    “Done” Grabbing her pushing her gentle on the bed. Her hair sprawled over my pillow, rocking her hips as I climb over her. Running my rougher hands over her silk, light whispers of moans beg me to go on. Kissing her stomach and heading upwards, I need her. Those eyes are shifting with her wolf watching as I make my claim on her.

    “Your stunning Fade” Pushing my head into her neck kissing the mark. Making her grip my back, lightly clawing all the way down. Slipping into her, as her hot wonderful sex wraps around me.
    “Ohh baby” She moans arching her body into me more. Her eyes roll back, and claws me more. I keep my kissing and touching as I thrust into her. By the end of the night I will have covered every inch of her in my fluids. My smell with over power hers, making sure every damn male backs off. The red lace teases her more, keeping me from completely dipping in.
    “Thorin, please” Her sexy beg, shuttering my soul.
    “What baby?” Kissing her closed eyes.

    “I want to ride you” She doesn’t wait to hear my answer. Flipping me on my back, my head hitting the pillow next to hers. With a swipe of her hand, the red is stripped dropping to the floor. Those fingers touch every abs as she pushes her hips back and forth over me. I would of fought her, however this really wasn’t that bad. I got a hell of a view, and her faces were seeming to be pleased. Not to mention she was hitting all the right spots, pushing harder and faster. Grabbing my hands placing them on her breasts, before biting her lip and giving me the sexiest look yet. Sitting up my arms wrap about her body, making her gasp. Sucking on my neck, hitting the nerve and further making me moan out.

Fadeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें