CH I 11

What will my parents say? HA this is just to fitting of a death. My back bounced off the wet black mud. The once beautiful colors on my face, running into the dirt. Fingernails grabbing at any and everything. Gasping for air, and life my body felt like it was flopping around like a fish. I knew going into the water was a bad idea, I wouldn’t be able to swim like this. Drowning would be inevitable. Reaching out my fingers slipped threw part of the fall. Its cool texture, taking some of the fire out of my body. Flipping over, crawling my way to the savor I knew was just a few inches away.

    When my head hit, I sighed drinking a little. Pushing the water into my stomach, stopping the fire from within. Screaming might of helped, however with Thorin having all his men out it was best to stay silent. A few times I had sworn I saw shadows fly past the watery screen. Perhaps they didn’t know about this place. Feeling the urge to just sleep, I curled into a ball. Finding that one place the water bounced off a rock and made a small pool of cooling wonderfulness.
    The dark ate everything, howls all around. Walking in the darkest part of my dreams, I faced nothing. Whispers talked amongst themselves, ignoring my very presents. My fathers voice ringing in my ears, soon followed by my mother.

    “What have you done?” My mothers shill voice, screaming at me.
    “I died so you could become like them?” My father giving me that hated voice.
    “What will become of you?” Mothers cries. Grabbing my head, spinning in a circle I let out a scream.

    “SHUTT UPPPP” Taking in gulps of air.
    “You are a disappointment, no daughter of mine would do such a thing” My fathers face being stern and hard.
    “Why would you break my heart like this, to be one of them” She added venom to the word “Them”
    “Stop it….just stop” Clapping my hands over my ears. Shaking my head as they kept judging me. Telling me what a fool I was, blaming me for everything that ever went wrong.

    “I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG.” Shouting it at the darkness. The voices slowly going away, a light started to grow bigger. Heading my way was a stunning woman, her white sun dress blowing where there wasn’t any wind. Her long white hair looked more like silver strands. Lips a light pink, maybe a baby rose color. Eyes as clear as the deepest ocean. Her smile made the pain and heartache go away.
    “Its been a long time, since a human has entered my world.” Music seemed to flow out of her words.

    “Your world?” Taking a step to her.
    “Yes, you are in the world of the wolf. I am the queen, you are very, luck Fade. Not many make it to this part of the test.”
    “Test?” She was speaking in circles and I was getting dizzy from thinking.
    “Becoming a wolf isn’t something I just grant anyone. You have proven you can handle the judgment in which you shall face. You have endured pain, in which no other will ever feel. In doing so I am hear to grant you a wolf.” Holding up her hand. Another light trickled towards us. As it got closer it was just a ball of light.

    “This is your wolf, respect her. Love her, and above all protect her.” Waving her hand the light floated to me. Reaching out, the ball of light seemed to hold a playful manor. Floating around me, checking me out even. Smiling I turned around watching as it danced to music I couldn’t hear. Sticking out my other hand it slowly came to sit in the cupped hands I held out.
    “So pretty” Whispering to the light. It moved a little bit.

    “She likes you” The woman said, smiling. Looking back at the light, I smiled.
    “And I her” Hugging the light carefully to my chest. Slowly a warm feeling took over my body, as the light pushed threw my chest. Dropping my hands, watching as it slowly invaded me. Powerful flashes passed threw my eyes, visions of things I had seen or heard. Confused the woman spoke once more.

    “She is looking threw your memories.” The flash of Thorin came in crystal clear. She held that image the longest. Gasping my head flung behind me, a female voice talking quickly to me.
    “Slow down” Shaking my head. She chirped and giggled at my comment.

~Sorry, I’m just so excited to meet you~
~I’m glad.~

My eyes slowly open, the sounds clearer and more pronounced. It was like I was deft before. My eyes picked up on small detail, pushing off the ground. A few piles of food where in a dry spot. Eating my full, I sat on the rock. Looking around the dark cave, the water playing very little in calming my mood. My hand was cut, and I can’t seem to remember how. The white cloth that some food was brought in, serviced in making a bandage.