Day 63: Everything Inside Your Purse

My purse broke the other day while I was playing at the playground (yes, I'm too old to technically play at the playground but I work with children so I have an excuse).  Luckily I packed with me another bag when I moved so I've been using it.  I shall use this bag until I can find a purse that I like that doesn't cost more than $70.

Here is what you are looking at: (left to right)

Band-aids

Sticky Notes

Planner (that I use for addresses...I should have just bought an address book)

Camera Case (I was using the camera to take the picture)

Wallet

Pennies and Dimes

House Keys

3 One Dollar Bills (for lunch after church

Half Package of Mints (Those of you who know me very well will know that I love mints)

Chapstick (Blistex to exact...the only and best chapstick in the world.  Plus, I know that it's not technically Chapstick because it's Blistex...)

Pens

My Purse

I literally just  pulled everything out of my purse and put it on the ground.  That's all I carry with me.  Sometimes I have other things in there but they only stay in there for a short time.  I like to be able to find what I'm looking for without digging through a ton of stuff to find it.  Right now I'm on the hunt for a smaller purse...I miss my small purse I had before this one.