Day 56: Something You Drew

I just realized that the thing I was going to post today is upstairs somewhere.  I think I put it in the bedroom that is now occupied by a sleeping 6 year old.  This means I can't take a picture of it.  So instead of sharing with you that beautiful work of art I share with you what you are looking at now. 

What are these you ask?  They are the back of 4 envelopes.  In each of these envelopes there is card, and these cards will soon be sent in the mail to friends and family.  Yes, I draw on the back of the envelopes I send in the mail.  It's something I like to do. 

I don't know how the person getting them responds to my "art" work but I have a fun time doing it.  I'm hoping that those who transport the mail from one place to the other (like the mailman/postman/whatever else you call him/her) enjoy looking at the pictures too.  This is about as far as my drawing skills go.

I was going to show you the octopus (that only has 7 legs) I drew with the two boys I work with.  His name is Henry and he has 3 pink spots on him along with a name tag.  We had a mini craft day after school and made funny monsters.  Henry turned out cute, maybe you'll see him another day.