Day 19: A Place That Makes You Happy

I cannot express to you how much I love the place that makes me happy.  I have so many good memories of this place.  The place that makes me happy is...the canyon, the mountains, or the place I'd like to call my second home.  This is the place where my family camps every summer, where my friends and I have picnics and go hiking, where my family, friends, and I go sledding in the winter, and where we get close to nature and see all sorts of "wild" animals.  This place is the place that makes me happy.  When I think of it I think of happiness.

For as long as I can remember I have been camping in the canyon near my home every summer.  Sometimes 2 weeks at a time...sometimes even longer.  We would set up our trailer and all of our supplies and enjoy a few weeks of rest from the world.  Rest from the traffic, from technology, and from the city air.

Having the canyon so close is amazing.  When my friends and I need something to do the canyon is only 30 minutes away.  Picnics, hikes, or simply lounging around is always a fun option.

In the winter sledding is great fun.  Some people like to snowboard and some like to ski.  I...I like to sled.  Sledding isn't just for any weak soul, no, it takes great talent to control a sled.  It's quite a bit of fun.

Anyways, from the pictures you see you can tell I've spent a lot of my time there.  It's a place that makes me happy, a place that holds found memories, a place that, once again, makes me happy!

***SPECIAL NOTE*** I was watching a movie while I wrote this.  I can't seem to concentrate on what I'm writing.  Forgive me if I have a lot of errors.