Day 59: The Thing(s) You Bought Last

Imagine that...the day that I go shopping is the day that I have this challenge.  So this is not a challenge at all, it's super easy.

Before I jump into an endless ramble about what I have bought I just want to say that today has been so amazing.  There has been nothing great about today, nothing super spectacular happened, I didn't find gold at the end of the rainbow.  I'm just so happy.

For starters I woke up with this amazing amount of energy.  I wasn't tired or anything (this is very unusual for me).  I set right to work organizing closets (after the boys I nanny went to school).  I was totally in the organizing/cleaning mood. 

The kids today after school listened to me and did what I asked without question.  Homework was completed, instruments were practiced, and oh my gosh I want a cookie!  :D

Anyways, the two boys just went outside and played until they decided that digging holes and whacking trees with plastic shovels wasn't fun anymore.  They then came in and watched a movie. 

This morning (I forgot to mention) I found a postcard from home sitting on the counter.  Then later in the day I received a package from home.  This just made my day even better!  My favorite things in the world were in the package.  Fruit by the foot!!! (see Day 25: Something you Hate).

At the end of the day when I got off work I left the house and stayed out for 3 hours.  It felt so good to get out.  I do this at least once a week just so I can get...um...recharged. lol

That 3 hours was when I went shopping.  :)

What you are looking at is what I came back with.  I know it's a lot but some of it is birthday present material.  We shall start on the left with the candy.  These candies happen to be my cousin's (it's her birthday on St. Patrick's Day) favorites.  Well, I'm not so sure about the Snickers.  I do know that she loves Reese's.  One time on Halloween she made me and her sister dress up and go trick-or-treating just so she could get her a Reese's.  She didn't come with us, we had to do all the work.  Did I mention it was snowing?

Moving on...there are a couple of cards, some bandages, a photo album, card stock, head and shoulders shampoo, Milano cookies (I found out I liked these when I went bowling a couple weeks ago),metallic markers, various stickers, and some wrapping paper.

Yep, I think that's it. What I didn't get a picture of is the sandwich, napkins, and orange juice I had while I was out.  I bought the food at one store, got in the car, opened the juice, and spilled a fourth of it in the cup holders.  I drove to the next store and that is where I bought the napkins.  I used the whole package of napkins to sop up the juice.  Tomorrow I'll wipe everything down so it's not sticky.

I just had a great day!  I'm just so happy tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D