Day 50: A Hobby of Yours

What?!  It's day 50 already!  Time is just flying.  Pretty soon this will be all over.

For today's post I had no idea what I was going to put.  I thought about it and thought about it but nothing came to me.  I'm getting pretty good and playing freeze tag, hide and seek, and maneuvering through obstacle courses with thorny bushes.  I can squish the ants that are invading the house (well, I'm pretty good at getting others to squish them).  I can do a lot of other things as well, but these are not what I would consider a hobby.

So as I was thinking my mind began to wonder to the book I am reading now (the 2nd book in the Hunger Games series).  I realized I hadn't read any last night.  I started to think about it, and I wanted to read it!  Then it hit me!  Reading is my hobby!

I don't know how many of you consider reading a hobby.  If you don't consider it a hobby I ask that for a could minutes you humor me on this.  For a brief moment in your life just pretend that reading is a hobby!  I love reading before bed or right after I get off of work.  It feels good to have time to read.

The book I am holding is one of my favorites.  It's one of the only books that I could fit in my suitcase as I moved.  Not to fear though, there is a Barnes and Noble 7 minutes away from me.  Actually, when I looked up the directions on Google it says it's 7 minutes.  I think with the traffic, me having to turn around a million times because I passed it, and then finding a parking spot will cause the time to be longer.  Oh well, such is life living in a big-ish city.