Part 2: Chapter 12

Enjoy,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next day)

"HA, I win!" Roy jumped up from the couch pointing at Rider, Rider mumbled something throwing the remote control onto the couch. He crossed his arms and sat back. "I told you I've been getting better." He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok enough with the games, please." I said and Colton nodded laying his head back he stared back up at the ceiling. I looked at him, "Are you sure your ok?" I asked worried and he closed his eyes shaking his head.

"It's fine just a headache." He mumbled and I exhaled a breath nodding my head. I took his hand with mine and laced are fingers together, he signed laying his head on my shoulder. Rider glanced at us with an eyebrow raised questioningly and I mouthed, 'I don't know' to him. He just rolled his eyes back.

"Ok, so lets get started." Rider said sitting up and Roy looked over at him nodding his head once.

"Oh so now where starting." I said annoyed, Rider rolled his eyes again.

"Roy I already told you everything, do you have any ideas?" He asked and Roy sat back on the couch putting his hands behind his head.

"Well I was thinking, that you could just talk to him." He said and everyone was silent for a few minutes, Rider then jerked his head over to Colton and me. Roy looked over also, "I was expecting Colton to be laughing right now." Roy said narrowing his eyes, "I think he fell asleep Cher." He added. I looked at Colton or a least tried to, his head was still on my shoulder but I didn't mind.

What Roy said about Rider talking to his brother sounds like a good idea. Maybe then they could start getting along and not hate each others guts like Peaches and me used to be like, and hopefully we wouldn't hate each other again. Though I wonder how that will turn out? Maybe I could convince Rider to at least talk to him.

"Yup he is." Rider mumbled and I just nodded my head. "Ok, that isn't going to ever happen Roy. Any other ideas-"

"Rider, why not at least talk to him?" I questioned, and he looked at me.

"Because, the kid is freakin' crazy and I can't stand him." He mumbled and I exhaled a breath shaking my head lightly.

"Maybe he just wants attention." Roy added and Rider glared at him. "From his older brother."

"Ha, like he cares about me!" Rider laughed.

"Shut up." Colton spoke annoyed, scaring me. He groaned sitting up grabbing his head, "Dame, I hate headaches." He mumbled, I gently took his hands with mine and got up off the couch.

"Come on Colt." I said softly and he looked up at me.

"What? Where are you taking me?" He asked, I heard Rider get up. He came over and stood next to me.

"Dude, you look like you haven't sleep all night." He said and I nodded my head slowly. "Get up, darling will bring you to your room." He said. Colton nodded his head slightly before getting up onto one foot stumbling a bit. I grabbed his shoulders looking at him.

"You ok?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled lightly.

"Fine." He whispered and I nodded my head pulling his hand a little.

"Come on, let me bring you to your room." I said and he just nodded his head.

"Come back down here darling. We still have to talk about this." Rider told me and I looked over my shoulder at him.