2-Moving *Edited*

Rowan by the side - yes her and Quincy have similar chin bumps :p Siblings

"Why hello Quincy! How are we today Rosie?" Rowan grinned as she wobbled past the door into the room.

I placed Angelica down, greeting my elder sister by serenely waggling my fingers up at her.

She smiled, her burgundy hair running around without restraint, whilst her green eyes sparkled in interest with a newly knotted blue hair band placed around tightly on her pale wrist.

It was far too tight, now causing a blue visible line of veins.

Her flowery white dress (that I had picked out) was faultless against my peachy pink room. She beamed at me when she rested against the door, waving weakly.

"How are you?" She questioned me patiently, drumming her foot.

I shrugged and stood up, resting Rosie down after brushing her curls prior to walking over to my vanity bulked mirror. I looked at myself, squinting or maybe narrowing my baby blue eyes. Raking my pale hands through my brown bush of hair then finally I grinned in return.

"I am fine." I replied offhandedly.

She laughed at me and flicked her hair out of her eyes. Then ran her fingers down a narrow trail on her curvaceous figure.

She was unbelievably beautiful, Rowan was.

I was too and more so our other elder siblings Cassia and Maverick.

I was the youngest, though the next to take the Lycan throne. That was always a common misconception when it came to us werewolves; people tended to believe that Alphas were abnormally strong and brutal breeds that automatically grasped the throne. It was hardly ever that you'd meet an Alpha like that; to run a pack it required brains over brawn and beauty.

It also didn't matter whether you were an Alpha, Omega or Beta - it depended on your intelligence and what the spirits wanted.

Evidently they wanted me. 

An Omega to make the situation more unlikely. 

Anyway, you require a sense of slyness genuinely to run a pack, a breach of intellect more so than anyone else. Rulers were the ones to make the plan; sure it was great if we could look after ourselves when the moment came but if born smart enough the danger should hardly arise. Of course unless dealing with another Alpha on similar wavelength.

It was a Beta's job to be seen as the brute force, someone to be feared and as usual the first fighter to head out. We had an employed group of them, sons of a lineage or either newbie’s awaiting tryouts.

My sister Rowan and I, two parts of the most successful family of Alphas to sweep this nation of England were incredibly smart.

I was an Omega whilst she was an Alpha what is more we kept to our stereotypes. Me, being a home maker and an anticipated child bearer whilst she fought out front and was heavily educated. I had not been raised to become a ruler, no rather I had been brought up to conduct a household. A royal household to make matters more significant.