21-Returning

October's P.O.V 

I didn't go back quickly. That would have been too hopeful; it was only a week later when Quincy had managed to find "the right time" to discuss the suggestion with Maverick. The elder sibling didn't care, but Cassia on the other hand did. It had concluded in the two of them interpreting their own opinions until Quincy used his authority. 

He had growled. Quincy Warmers -now Walters anyway- had growled. Not any normal growl either, one of such deepness and low tone that it had even made me shiver. In the end his siblings had seized bickering and Cassia had no other choice but to back down. She might have been a ruler elsewhere, but this was Quincy's territory, luckily for us she respected that. 

So now we were travelling, another thing I learned was that the Lycan pack didn't do casual. They had previously had their wolfish heart's set on sending me in a carriage, but luckily I had managed to steer them away from that wry path. Instead they had now placed me in a pristine black Lamborghini. Can you say inconspicuous? No? I thought so. 

That wasn't the worst thing nonetheless; I was also positioned in this car with Quincy. Normally my Mate and I would have found a range of fun or silly things to do in the car as laughed our merry way back to Macey. Only he didn't seem so amused. For a week he had disappeared from my bed, for a week he had blanked me when we came into contact and had hidden himself. He had childishly decided to ignore me and in my opinion for no good reason. 

In the car he twiddled with his thumbs or gazed out of his window distractedly. The driver, being Owen would often check his phone or pass it to Quincy so that he could play Flappy Bird. Not many Were's had technology, they had never found the need as in their own habitats naturally there was always something new to do. It was a busy life and in a busy life there was no need for such simple objects that Mediums put such emphasis on. Of course they had to carry them regardless, at least the ones that travelled out of the pack grounds often did. 

Quincy blatantly ignored me, even when I slid to his side, placing my fingers unto his hips. He absorbed himself into the game as if it was some sort of grand match, one that his attention had to be fully directed to. This meant that even when I began to tickle his neck, pecking at it until it turned into a blush-worthy red which just told me that he was turned on, he didn't lower his defences. 

I was miserable from the time we left, up until we arrived. My Mate was ignoring me which lead to me feeling lonely. From time to time Owen would send me apathetically understanding glances which sadly didn't lighten my heart at all, even minimally. 

So I ended up diverting my thoughts to my issues. Other than Quincy of course, who would soon have to stop his grudge at some time. At least I hoped he would, it hurt that he wouldn't look at me, talk to me or even sleep with me. It was now physically impossible for me to get myself off without him...great. 

This was our first argument, our first official one. To my dismay everyone else tried to reassure that we would have plenty more in the future and that this would most certainly not be the last. I have no idea how the hell that was meant to help. 

There was also the problem with Aed. How could a guy that had caused me to envision nightmares all of a sudden disappear so randomly? On the subject of disappearance from what I gathered at government meetings was that packs surrounding us were being wiped out. It was improbable; Quincy had been focusing on it eternally as he studied the maps for days on end. I had never seen him so physically drained, but he still persisted stating that he must stop whatever it was in its tracks. I also worried about Jackie and Dad; no one had caught a trace of Jackie yet... Then there was the issue of returning, meeting my friend's once again and-