17-Dreaming

October's P.O.V 

"Sir Dusk? Are you alright? Would you like some appetizers Sir?" A throaty voice called out to me, shocking me out of my doze. 

I'd expected to open my eyes, only to find myself in the room that I was staying in. Only, when I did I came face to face with someone. Nearly colliding with them, I tumbled backwards launching myself unto the wall behind me.

What? 

The woman seemed confused, her blonde eyebrows suddenly hitting the hilt of where her hair began to grow. She frowned, pursing her lips and then shaking her head suddenly. Decidedly she bowed down again, pulling out her long gown in an attempt of some sort of courtesy. A flush arose in my cheeks; instinctively I bowed my head down repetitively to her. 

She set a trey down, one filled with harshly coloured breads. After, she gazed at me worriedly. 

"Should I fetch the new Seer Sir Dusk? Are you alright your supremacy?" Normally someone would cup anther's face right now, or search for body contact to send signals of comfort through. However, she was rigid. Her distance was by far the furthest with her face stoic. 

My eyes traveled down her frame, her clothing was unusual. A simple dress, much like a nightgown but plainer. A pale grey, ripped at the edges. Horrifically a chain was attached to her foot, it firmly holding her in place. 

She didn't seem to look worried for all that. Instead, her acknowledgement was slim if anything. The blonde was thin and pale, but nonetheless her face gave off the impression that she would never admit her weaknesses. 

Her name is Abigail, a helper maid for my Mate. 

Aed had returned, I couldn't help but be thankful. 

"You have one too then?" I whispered. Abigail made no attempt to be shocked by my, rather she seemed to be in a trance. Replying soundlessly when replying was due. 

I was confused. 

She is not talking to you, these are my memories. No one can see you October. I am behind you. 

He had clearly avoided the topic, not answering my question even by slight. Curiosity shoving me by force to look back. 

Me. 

That's what I saw, exactly me. I pounced back, tripping behind Abigail and passing through her to which she paid no heed. I tumbled down, only saved by the firm surface that stabled me. 

He was me that was definite. But...he was taller looking, more handsome in a way with rippling muscles that replaced my pudgy texture. His skin, unlike my own was tanned- seemingly sun-kissed by the gracious sun. The blonde hair of my duplicate was elegantly trimmed and his chin clean. He smiled, shaking hands as he went along, long ago had addressed the maid. 

What stood out however, what most definitely stood out were his sparkling blood red eyes. The sort that shimmered in the moon light, they seemed nearly similar to ruby. That's what they were, a dark dash of ruby, glistening as he chuckled.