19-Marrying

Quincy's P.O.V 

I'd fallen asleep in his arms, yesterday being spent happily as we dozed by. We chatted about nonsense, or laughed at our ritual silliness as he applauded me constantly. At some points he would randomly steal a kiss, until it had incited a passionate session of kissing in me. We had somehow made it to bed, in a way that I couldn't even remember. Now we lay down, both on the bed as he pressed me into his chest breathing in my scent. 

October was gentle. 

October loved. 

October was good. 

October was mine. 

"Morning Wolfie," He breathed out when I slightly nudged at him. We'd spent yesterday hiding from everyone, involved in ourselves and wishing the world away. We'd hidden in his room for nearly half a day, spending a good sum of it with him tracing my marked O. He smiled when I pinked, startled by his affectionate touch. That's what we had done, so little but yet so much. 

October pulled me in, sighing to himself. "What's the time Wolfie?" His breath smelt like fresh summer dew, his blue eyes brightening as the skin around him crinkled in a youthful fashion. 

"Sunrise. It's no more than six at least." A whisper came out of me, just as I raised my head to receive his mouth. They connected, his tongue sparking a flurry of butterflies to fly up as I rolled to press my back against the bed. He rolled with me, not removing his mouth, just as his hands traced the waistband of my pants. I could feel my excitement rise, October's own hands hugging my waist as I usefully pushed myself up into him. 

It felt magical, being kissed like this. Being so well loved and cared for. People did not kid when they claimed that having an Alpha was one of the best possible feelings, they often stated that Alpha's made you feel superbly safe-guarded and treasured. Even if they could be possessive to the point of where it was unbearable, they were still what we needed. Omegas wanted that self-assurance that someone cherished them as much as their family members did, which was something that only an Alpha could do. 

He had bit me before, our scents had been traded. Now, to only finish the Romantic Imprinting he would have to enter and climax in me. But that wouldn't happen. Not in my Traditionalism background. More so, I was having serious doubts concerning our relationship. If even the Seer questioned us and preferred to send me or him away instead of allowing us to mate, surely there must be something wrong. If only- 

"I want you so bad Quincy, so badly. I can finally have you all to myself-" He breathed out huskily. Dizziness filled my head, turning my brains to mush as weakened against him. I should just allow him to- 

"Clearly today is the right day to do this." 

The door swung open, October didn't bounce off me, and rather he kissed me on the temple and coolly stared at the intruder. The nonchalant action excited me in ways that were implacable until I could feel myself unconsciously grinding into him. 

Cassia stood by the doorway, her nose scrunched. She spoke quickly, one word: "Heat." With a flick of a hand pair of maids were ushered in, just as they assisted me to leave the room. October growled, stepping over my body as if to guard his prey. His teeth barred, canines larger than a wolves extended.