9-Healing

Lance By The Side

October's P.O.V

My head ached; I could feel every volume of blood suddenly pounding against my skull in the similar beat of an angered drummer.

Light, though obvious whispers were sounded above me, in response I thinned my lips therefore resisting the urge to speak.

I wanted to gather information. Just something to report to the outside world if I ever did escape, or perhaps wrote down a diary by the time my build was only ashed bones.

"Wakey, wakey - oh for God's sake Owen! Do you think he's still alive?" A quirky high pitched tune rung out. A nervously worrisome pitch layering the female voice.

"Like I would know Sophie! The Omega prince kicked him pretty roughly! You know that when Quincy acts violently, he means it!"

"That's your fault y'know, now because of this, his majesty won't leave the sparring room, and you know how Lance is with him. Plus that new werecat, he just won't leave him alone. He's getting pretty-"

"Shut up! Don't recite any of that miserable palace gossip to me, it doesn't count. This time next year they'll be happily mated and all will be well..."

I was done, exhausted, tired and not to mention grumpy.

Now people were talking about me as if I wasn't even here, all of which aggravated me strongly. I called out, demanding attention.

"Who's going to be happily mated in a year?" I asked, the effort far much more than I had thought, so much that I groaned afterwards.

Sharp gasps sounded above me, as I felt a hand slap to my temple.

It wasn't just a hand however, it was cool towel. Pleasantly making me serene as I bristled.

Gradually initiating my eyes to open once I connected my face above, I came face to face with a pearly blue set of eyes.

"You're awake," The rough lips moved slowly, as though unsure of how to react. Or maybe surprised.

I cracked a smile, "Yeah." Naturally resting my head down unto what felt like a soft pillow.

"The Omega prince will be relieved. He thought that you were a goner. Can you stand?" It was a female, judging by her heart shaped baby face and rosy cheeks. Her feminine jaw line and large breasts were now pushed unto my chest.

Strangely, I didn't feel attracted despite how undeniably pretty she, the brunette was.

"I'll help you up October, here." The dark haired man extended his arms out to me.

Owen had wrapped his arm around my waist, gently pulling me up then prepping me against the pillow.

I could now see that I had returned to whatever was either the medical or resting room.

Though this time, when turning my head to the side slightly I could see my previous escapee door locked in chains. Firmly.

Like I was running away again, last time I did so I ended up in some sickos bedroom.

Quincy had been in that bedroom; Quincy had been changing in that bedroom, Quincy-

"Owen quick! Hold his shoulders down whilst I sedate him!" The brunette shrilled.

Owen didn't bother to hesitate, roughly grabbing me by the shoulders before slamming me back into the head of the bed.

"Where's Quincy! What've you done with him! Where the hell is he! I'll kill you; I'll bloody kill you if he's hurt!" My anger shook the walls, my tense body fighting against Owens's build.