6-Finding

Frederick By The Side

Zachary

It smelt wonderful.

The sheer feeling of accomplishment alone and pairing off possibly more than half of our Omegas was good enough to please me, even siring a feeling of certain accomplishment within me.

Though a wondrous smell a distance away was really egging at me. Constantly, pulling at me to the extent that I'd send long lingering looks to the direction of which the scent was clearly coming from.

Knees buckling and forcing myself to act proper was a most difficult task, especially when the scent appeared panicked and worried.

I wanted to protect it, hell I needed to. My inner werecat was screaming at me, recognizing this scent as something much more important than an any day wolf.

After a bit of clean up, checking that their mates were healthy and stable, the largest wolf changed.

The change wasn't remotely painful, she simply stilled herself. Slowly shutting her eyelids down, afterwards grunting. Her back arched as she outwardly moaned, not in pain but more like the sort of moan you pull when acting upon a stretch.

It was quick; the fur had seemed to pull back as if being erased like a sketch. By the time the last pattern of fur had vanished, she was still kneeling down. Her pale skin shining in the sun, only awaiting her to stand upright.

She did so, flipping back her hair.

Naked.

Fred hissed angrily. His jealousy as apparent and hot as her phoenix hair.

Her red hair sparkled in the sun, coming down to her buttocks. A cloud of curly strays, a soft and sparkly sheen to them while she smiled.

Her smile was bright; perhaps she held some of the pearliest well kept teeth in existence.

Her green eyes, as ever green as in wolf form and her wonderfully round large breasts, modestly covered by her red hair looked picturesque when compared to her small womanly frame.

She looked worried, though not for her nudity. She seemed to have caught the scent that I had smelt too.

It was something to be anticipated, wolves were typically used to nudity and sex at a young age. Even Traditionalist wolves taught their children the matters of sex and rank or natures from an early age.

Often pups or offspring would catch their parents once or twice in their nests at least. Wolves had a casual response when it came to such things, they simply called it nature. Nature was what controlled mates, nature was what gave you your place in society and nature had given me the holder of this marvellous scent.

Nature was certainly kind to me.

The smell was getting more intense, as though coming our way. I puffed out my chest, the red head doing a brief double take at me.

"He's spoken for, his mate is in bed." She whispered, minutely. Clearly signalling at the newcomer.

I nodded at her, paying little to no heed as to what she was saying. It didn't matter right now, all that mattered was that whoever was in possession of that scent would become mine, they would accept me and submit. That's all that really mattered.

Fred blushed at her voice and hid behind me. Evidently startled by the wave of attention that he was receiving from her, even his tail was standing right up in alarm, as he observed her in concentration. The girl only intently staring him down, until he submitted and could only throw her sidelong glances without being scolded by the Alpha.