Epilogue

If anyone wants any chapter dedicated to them, just PM me and I'll dedicate it to you!  There's thirty-one/two (not sure, I think two chapters have been dedicated already) to pick from!

Epilogue

            Logan was sat with his father and brother going over when Daniel would finally take over the alpha position. He had one year left, one year of freedom. Logan had suggested that Daniel should take a holiday with his mate.

            “I dunno, what about you and Li?” Daniel asked. Logan knew that Daniel was worried. Lila still hadn't shifted and it had been a year since the attack. The doctor had said she was fine and that she was healthy, and Lila had insisted that she was fine. She'd told them all not to worry, but Logan still found himself worrying.

            “We'll be fine.” For the first six months, Lila had been devastated that she couldn't shift but she'd gotten used to it. Or so Logan thought she had. He still had his doubts.

            “I can't believe it's been a year.” Daniel sighed. Logan sighed with him. In a year, he found a lot could change.

            Daniel had found his mate, Ronnie had finally been sentenced, The League were out of business... well, no-one had heard from them and the pack just seemed... calmer. It wasn't as hectic as it once felt. They'd also finally finished their education and were moving onto other things.

            “Alright. Boys.” Darren said, smiling at the two of them. They'd finally made up and apologised. The tension that once existed between them was no more, and Jack finally felt comfortable to be around both of them. There was no risk of an argument breaking out either. Logan still kept his attitude, although it didn't show as much anymore. Things were finally going back to normal. “Daniel, you think about this and tell us the decision at the end of the week. You and Cecilia need a good break to yourselves. You need to enjoy the time you have together. And Logan, you need to make sure that you're ready to pick up the pieces when Daniel's gone.”

            Logan nodded. Daniel had picked him to be in the beta position, instead of Justin. It seemed that Justin didn't mind either. Said he'd rather travel the world like his Papi did.

            “Meeting... adjourned?” Daniel said, still getting used to having to say that. Logan chuckled at his brother.

            As they walked out of Darren's office, which was soon to be Daniel's, one of the pack members ran up to them. Panting and holding their stomach, they managed to deliver the message.

            “M-Mr Logan,” the pack member stated feeling nervous, “s-she n-needs you. Her b-brother said she's in pain.”

            Logan immediately became alert. His wolf was stirring. Memories of last year flashed. “Who?” He snarled, by accident. He knew the answer, but he didn't want to accept it.

            “L-Lila.”

            At the mention of her name, Logan broke into a sprint. He knew Callum, his wolf who he had finally accepted the truth, would be able to seek out Lila. Following the directions Callum was telling him, he found himself in the back garden of Mamaw's.

            Frowning, he wondered why Justin or Mamaw hadn't bothered to tell him. Then he realised that Lila had probably told them he was in a meeting. Growling at his stupidity, he made his way over to them.

            Justin had seemed to be gently touching Lila's shoulder and whispering soothing words to her. Logan didn't understand why. Not until he got closer, did he realise.

            Lila's form was shaking. She was on her hands and knees, and her back was arched. It was almost like she was getting ready to shift, but Logan didn't think it was possible. It had been a year and nothing had happened... until now.

            “What's happening?” He asked Justin, his voice must've shown that he was worried.

            “She's burning up. We think she's shifting.” Justin told him. Moving out of the way, he let Logan take his place.

            Touching her shoulder blade, he found that she was burning hot. Just the slightest of touches, made him feel like he'd been burnt. She was starting to shake more violently and her breath was coming out in short sharp pants.

            “L-Logan?” She asked, her voice shaky and filled with pain.

            “It's fine, just let it out, don't try and stop it.” He told her, making sure that she'd be safe. He knew it was going to be painful. She hadn't shifted in a year, and she wasn't used to it. It was always still slightly painful, but she wasn't going to same sensation as she did when she used to shift.

            When they heard the first bone crack, it was followed by an ear-splitting scream. The silence that was once there, was filled with crunching, cracking and popping of bones. It was filled with jerky movements from Lila and her screams.

            An agonising fifteen minutes passed before the white wolf in front of them finally subsided in her loud whines. Slumping on the floor, she whimpered slightly. Logan felt a proud smile make its way on his face. She'd gone through the change, and survived.

            Yes, things were finally going back to normal.

----------------------------------------------

Finished!  Fini!  Aw, man, thank you all for the reads and the votes and the comments!  I hope you enjoyed the book, and I'm sorry if this is a really crappy epilogue, but I thought "What the Hell?  I want her to shift!"  And yes, it's set a year from the last chapter :')

If you guys liked this, then check out "Unmasking My Truths".  It's a werewolf romance, and just click on EXTERNAL LINK on the side to check it out.

THANKS GUYS, AND I LOVE YOU ALL! x