Chapter 22

When Ashton was about to leave I pulled him outside. I had to talk to him quick because there were only a few minutes left before my mother came back.

"What's wrong with you!?" I shouted at Ashton

"What are you talking about?" he asked

"You know what I'm talking about!" I said

He just stared at me with a blank expression.

"Why did you get so mad with Dylan!?" I said

"I... I don't know" he said after a few minutes

"I'm sorry Emma"

He tried to hug me but I walked back to my door and said "Whatever"

I was furious that he acted like that. Dylan won't want to come anywhere near my house since he's so afraid of Ashton. I can't believe Ashton wouldn't even try to explain it to me. I don't know, I'm sorry? Did he seriously just expect me to forgive him like that? He's probably used to girls throwing themselves at him and letting him do whatever he wants. I know he cares about me but couldn't he at least give me an actual explanation? I was going to forgive him but he had to at least explain to me why he acted that way.

"Were you yelling at Ashton?" Kian said as he walked down the steps

"Mind your own business" I replied

"He was just jealous of Dylan, some guys are like that" he said

I just rolled my eyes and walked up to my room.

"That's a good thing though, it means he really cares about you!" he said from the bottom of the steps

I guess it could be true but I don't know, I still don't like it. I'm never going to be able to talk to a guy without Ashton reacting like that.

____

Ashton's P.O.V

She walked away when I tried to hug her and I didn't like it at all. I'll admit that I was jealous, very jealous of Dylan. As much as I didn't like Dylan, I didn't want Emma mad at me. I know I would want to beat up Dylan if I ever saw him again but because I care too much about Emma, I wouldn't. But why did Emma get so angry anyways? What if she has feelings for him? What if she wants to date him instead of me?

No, I trust her. She wouldn't do that.

I reminded myself

I couldn't help but think she does like him. They seem like they're good friends for her to get upset like that. The only guys I wouldn't get jealous of if Emma talked to them was Luke, Michael and Calum. Dylan just seems like he has some crush on Emma.

Emma also cares a lot about Dylan, it's not right. I wanted to talk to someone about this so I went to Luke when I arrived. He's more of the advice type.

"Hey Luke, can I talk to you about Emma?" I asked

He put down his guitar and listened to what happened.

"What can I do? She didn't forgive me". I said

"You did over react, you probably scared that kid so much he won't want to go back to Emma's house." Luke replied

"I know, I know" I mumbled

"You have to accept that she going to have a lot of friends that are guys" He said

"Your not really helping" I responded

"Sorry Ashton but I don't really know what to do. You have to figure it yourself." He left