Chapter 23

I have tried to talk to Emma but she won't reply to anything. I have texted, called and even sent her a dm. I even did that while she was at school. I only did it once though because I don't want to be annoying. It's been six days without hearing from her and it's started to really bother me. Emma might be with Dylan right now. I have thought about going over to her house and apologizing but I've been too scared. What will I say? I'll probably say something stupid and she'll slam the door in my face. Luke hasn't helped me and I don't want to ask the other guys.

I can't believe that I can't even go six days without Emma. I really do love her.

Luke came into my room while I was thinking.

"Just go over to her house and apologize, you've been sulking around the house for a weeks!" he said

"No, I'll mess up." I replied

"No you won't, just go soon Ashton" Luke said

He left and I just sat on the edge of my bed thinking about what I'll do.
_____

Emma's P.O.V

I really want to see Ashton again no matter how mad I am with him. I hang out a lot with Alison and Dylan. Jessie hangs out with me and Alison occasionally. I ignore Ashton's texts and calls. It's been pretty boring not being with Ashton for the past week. I don't really think we broke up, we just haven't talked because I'm 'angry'. It's really annoying to not see him though but he can't just hit guys I hang out with.

"Hey girlie" Alison said

She walked in my room with Jessie.

"Hi" I said

"Have you talked to Ashton?" Jess asked

I told Jessie and Alison about what happened with Ashton and Dylan.

"Not yet" I replied

"You should stop ignoring him." Alison said

"Well he should stop being so jealous!" I responded

They both rolled their eyes and laughed.

"He likes you a lot that's a good thing that he's protective like that." Ali said

"I don't like guys that are like that" I said

"Whatever" she replied

We all talked for a while and agreed on going to the mall tomorrow. We were on tumblr and laughed at a bunch of stuff on there. Kian came in to tell us to stop talking so loud because he's trying to sleep but we just talked louder. They left a couple hours later after my mom came home. Someone knocked on the door and I assumed it was Dylan since we've been hanging out a lot.

Ashton was standing at the door and he ran his fingers through his hair nervously.