Chapter 3

A/N- So I edited this chapter a bit, not much though, I was just checking everything and I noticed it was quite confusing so enjoy!

~~~~~~~

Emma's P.O.V

I couldn't believe Ashton still wanted to hang out with me now that he knows I'm a lot younger. I know Alison won't believe I was at the mall with him but I had to tell her. Before I could call her I heard my mom call my name and I went over to her.

"Did you call me?" I asked my mom

"Yes, I was wondering who brought you home." She said

"Oh...um it was just a friend I met at the mall." I told her

"When will we get to met your friend?" she asked.

"Uh soon I think." I said

My mom really protective, it's not like she didn't let me leave the house but she asked a lot of questions. I then went upstairs to my room and I changed into sweatpants and a baggy shirt. I liked to stay comfortable when I was at my house.

It was too late to ask Alison to come over now so I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

_____

The next day I woke up and I started to text Alison and she told me she's on her way to my house.

When she got here we ran up too my room and I closed the door behind me. She was still asking me where I was yesterday so I had to tell her.

"I was at the mall yesterday with..." I said

"With who!?" she said excitingly

"Ashton Irwin!" I told her

"You mean the Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer?!" She asked

"Yeah!" I said

I actually couldn't believe it myself now that I say it out loud.

"How dumb do you think I am, stop lying." she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm not lying! I swear I even have his number!" I told her.

"Then call him." she said really serious

I was nervous to call him, I feel like I might be annoying him if I do. I couldn't have Alison stay mad at me so I called him. I typed in his number slowly and it started to ring. I chewed on my fingernails nervously until he picked up and I put the phone on speaker so Alison could hear.

"Hello" Ashton said

"Hi, it's Emma." I said nervously into the phone.

"Oh hey Em!" he said

I saw Alison's eyes widen since she can recognize any of the guys voices from 5sos.

"Hi! My names Alison, I'm Emma's best--" I cut her off by pushing her away.

"Sorry about that." I told Ashton

"It's ok" he said

"Well I got to go bye ash." I said

"Bye Em" he said and I hanged up.

I can't believe Alison made me call him just so she'd have proof. Alison was obsessed with them but not as much as she was with one direction. She was freaking out that I was Ashton's 'friend'.

"Oh my god!oh my god! You have hanged out with Ashton Irwin and you have his number and oh have you met the rest of the boys!?" She was talking so fast I could barely understand her.

"Calm down and no I haven't." I said

"Does he know where you live?" she asked with a devilish smile.

"Yes..." I said

She grabbed my phone and ran to the bathroom, she locked herself in there with my phone. I wondered what she was gonna do, it wasn't gonna be good though. She came back out with a proud smile on her face.

"What did you do!?" I asked

"I invited Ashton over, he said he might bring the boys too!" she said excited.

My mom left for work and my brother was at his friends house so at least I wouldn't be embarrassed by them. I don't think my mom would like 4 teenage boys that are much older than me here without her home. I know she won't be home soon but if my brother comes home I'm sure he'll tell her. Alison already invited them so I'll have to think about that later. I put on black jeans and nirvana shirt since I was still wearing sweatpants. Just then the doorbell rang, me and Alison ran downstairs to open the door. When I opened the door I couldn't believe he had actually brought the rest of the guys.