Chapter 34

I woke up an unfamiliar room. I turned to the opposite side and found Ashton sleeping. I was still wearing my clothes from last night so nothing happened.

"Ash" I said shaking him

He still wouldn't wake up so I went into the hallway and I saw Luke come out of his room and go downstairs. I followed him to ask.

"Luke, can you help me wake up Ashton?"

"Sure"

As we walked back to Ashton's room I asked "Why do you hate me?"

He stopped walking and just looked at me like he was shocked I would say that.

"Emma, I don't hate you"

"I know you might be 'mature' but he's older, way older and I thought you might cause trouble for him but if Ashton can accept you I can too" Luke finished

I smiled and Luke did too.

"Well I'm not that mature" I joked

He laughed "You aren't that bad Emma, i guess we could be friends"

Luke got cold water and through it on Ashton.

"What the hell!?" he shouted

Luke ran out of the room and Ashton yelled after him "I'm going to kill you!"

Ashton came back and I suddenly remembered why I had to wake him.

"Ash, I gotta get home!" I said

"Oh right your mum! I'm sorry I didn't take you home last night, I just didn't want to wake you!"

"It's fine lets just go"

He started to undress and put on new clothes and I didn't want to look away but I know I should.

I heard him laugh and I said "what?"

"You don't have to turn around, its not like I'm going to take off my boxers, I just don't want to go outside in this"

"Whatever"

We hurried to his car and he drives me home quickly.

~~~~
We arrived at my house and I quickly got out.

"Bye Ash" I kissed him softly and got out the car

I opened the door with my keys and I tried to open the door as quietly as possible. I'm extremely unlucky so of course my mother was in the living room and saw me come in.

"Emma, I can't believe you didn't come home last night! You did it with him didn't you! I bet you did, you're fifteen! This is too much Emma! You were never like this until you met him! I was only going to ground you for a month but how about two now or three!?" she shouted

"First of all I never 'did it' with Ashton and second of all like what? What have I turned into now that I met him, according to you!"

"And what is this?!" she said, holding up my hand

"A henna tattoo"

"Just go to your room Emma and stay there"

I went up to my room and I'm surprised she didn't ask for my phone. She probably forgot and is gonna take it later.

"Emma tell me the truth and don't lie. Why didn't you come home last night?" Kian asked

I turned around and he was standing behind me.

"I was with Ashton, but don't worry nothing happened"

"Really? Than why didn't you come home?"

"I fell asleep at his house"

It didn't really sound right but I guess he understood.

He looked at me for a moment and then I guess he decided to believe me.

"If he ever lays a hand on you I swear, I'll--"

"You'll what? You can't do anything! Who do you think you are telling me what I can and can't do?!"

I went inside my room and slammed the door. I scrolled through tumblr for a long time until I switched over to twitter and then Instagram and then vine and then YouTube. It was a boring Sunday. I don't know how long stayed in my room until I felt hungry.

Dylan: Hey Em, sorry I didn't talk to you at the beach, it's just that your boyfriend was there and I didn't want to get him mad

I hated having him call me Em, I only liked having Ashton call me that but I didn't want to be mean.

Emma: It's fine you're like my best friend

Best friend, I thought of Alison and Jess they still haven't apologized nor do I expect them to.

Dylan: ok great

I walked out of my room and Kian was heading to my room. Oh Great another lecture.

"Don't go downstairs." he warned

"I can do whatever I want"

He grabbed my arm to stop me "Mom is talking with some other police officers"

"So?" I found this normal since my mother has brought friends from work other times

"I think she's trying to file a police report against Ashton" I said

"What?!" my eyes widened

She can't do that...can she? I mean nothing happened so what can she really do?

"Well the only evidence she has is you leaving with him and not coming back until the next day and all the other footage of you two but I don't think that's enough and she doesn't even know his last name, oh and she told me to take away your phone but you might want to tell Ashton"

"Are you sure? Does she know he's in 5sos?" I asked

"No, I think she forgot. She called me downstairs to ask me about him but I covered for you"

I went back to my room, closed the door and sunk to the floor. This cannot happen. There isn't enough evidence so how can she get him in any real trouble. But if she gets the information out of me, she just might be able to...

No I won't tell her anything and I'll make sure of it.

I grabbed my clothes and packed anything else I might need.