Chapter 5

Ashton's P.O.V

Emma and I walked ahead of the boys and I bought her cotton candy. I turned around to talk to them but they weren't there. I guess this was what they were whispering about they were planning to leave us alone together,they can act so childish sometimes.

I won a big colorful stuffed animal and I gave it to Emma. I had always wanted to win a stuffed animal for a girl. I saw Michael's colorful hair sticking up but I was mad at them so I stood in line for a ride with Em even though it was really long.

"Oh hey guys we were looking for you two!" Calum said trying to act innocent

They had probably been spying on us through out the whole day.

"Sure you were." I say rolling my eyes, I heard Emma laugh quietly.

"What we were!" Calum continued.

I turned back to Emma and I ignored them while we talked.We had just finished eating the cotton candy. We walked back to the car and Luke started to talk with Emma.

"Did Ash win that for you?" he asked Emma

"Yeah!" she said

"Oh isn't he so nice...buying you cotton candy and then winning you that!" he was clearly trying to embarrass me for the hundredth time.

I knew my face was bright red so I tried to walk as fast as I could to my car.

"Are we dropping you off at your house?" I said

"Yeah do you know what time it is?" she asked

"About 5:00" I told her

She looked worried for a moment and she stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to her house.
-----------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V

My mom came back at 4:00 and I'm sure she's home by now. She is gonna freak when she finds out I left with 4 guys that are a lot older than me without letting her know! I got really nervous when we were closer to my house.

"Are you okay?" Ashton said as he stopped the car in front of my house.

"Uh yeah." I said

I opened the car door and all the boys said bye. I thought that maybe my mom wasn't home since I didn't see her car but I was wrong. She rushed to the door and she looked furious.

"I think she might want to meet me?" ashton said

"No she will be super embarrassing!" I said

He didn't listen to me and got off the car but at least the others didn't.

I'm gonna be so embarrassed and the worst part it's gonna be in front of Ashton.