Chapter 18

Emma's P.O.V

My mom was standing in front of us blocking the door. She looked angry even though he didn't even come here to see me.

"What were you doing here Ashton?" my mom asked him

"He was just talking to Kian" I rolled my eyes

"I wasn't asking you Emma! What were you and Kian talking about Ashton?" She asked him

"Um he wanted me to give him drumming lessons" He replied

"Look I told Emma and now I have to tell you." She sighed

"Stay away from my daughter, don't come anywhere near this house and I don't care if you were here to see Kian, don't come back to give him lessons either."

I can't believe she was actually doing this. She doesn't want me anywhere near him,I barely talked to him and she's mad that he came over to talk to Kian!

She opened the door to let Ashton leave. My mother held my arm so I wouldn't go after him but I managed to get out of her grip.

"Bye Ash" I hugged him

"Bye,I'll try to talk to you later Em" he said in my ear

"I love you" he whispered and left without letting me respond.

________________

Ashton's P.O.V

I don't think it'll be easy to see Emma again but I would do anything for her. It was the first time I had told her I loved her, I didn't even wait for her to respond. She probably thinks I'm too old for her and I didn't want to hear her say she doesn't love me so I just left really fast after I told her. I couldn't believe Emma's mother didn't want me near Emma. I thought I was nice when I met her mother, I really just don't understand why she doesn't like me.

I had a miserable expression on my face when I got home and all the boys noticed.

"What's wrong?" Calum asked

"Nothing, I'm fine" I said trying to fake a smile but I failed.

"Tell us" Michael replied

"Emma's mum doesn't... she doesn't want me to see Emma anymore." I told them

"I knew this would happen" Luke mumbled looking down

What? Why would this happen.

"Why doesn't she want you too see her anymore" Luke asked

"How the hell am I supposed to know!?" I shouted

I was angry and I had to let it out.

He started to say something but I went my room, I didn't care what he had to say. I tried to text and call Emma but she wouldn't answer, her mom probably took her phone away or something.

But I loved Emma and I wasn't going to stay away from her, I can't.