Part 6 (Edited and with extended ending)

So I re-read the last part and it honestly wasn't up to scratch so I re edited it a bit and added a tiny bit more :) <3

thanks to all the votes and comments (I'll reply soon!)

enjoy

xx

----

~Erin~                                              

“Erin!” A yell comes through my open door and I spin around to see Quinn his grey eyes glinting with excitement making the strange arrangement of blue flecks within them stand out. I get up leaving my pair of half finished jeans on the ground by my bed and turn to face him.

“What’s going on?” I ask curiously, I swear every time I see him he acts differently... where the hell has this energy and excitement come from? In fact I would be willing to bet he’s bipolar... I think at times they all are. Makes being comfortable around them just as much more easy...not. What could possible make him this enthusiastic?

 “You know how Cole mentioned that another Pack was coming...” I think back through the last few days... I suppose he did mention that. I nod for him to continue. “They’re arriving today” Another pack arriving today... that’s just peachy.

“Have I met them before...?” I trail off knowing he gets the point. He seems to think for a moment before nodding, a sly grin appearing on his face. Fuck. “Do I know them well?” I ask with a slight growl in my voice wishing he would just tell me what I obviously want to know instead of being bloody difficult. Of course this is Quinn I’m talking about better not get to high expectations of being helpful.

“You’ve met them once, quite briefly when we discussed our treaty with them” A deeper voice answers from behind Quinn and enter Marcus one of the only members of the pack I can actually grasp having any kind of bond with. I sigh in relief inwardly... I can’t deal with another bunch of people I have ‘forgotten’. Oh well this ought to be interesting to say the least.

“Is this a formal meeting or general one?” I question; wanting to know whether I will die of boredom or actually have some fun.

“General... especially seeing as they are staying for more than a week” Marcus replies looking slightly unpleased. A week? Did Cole hit his head on something heavy?

I focus my attention on the still scowling Marcus “Doesn’t ickle Marcus like sharing?” I coo a grin across my face and he growls in response. “Where are they staying anyway?” I question unsure of where space for an entire pack could be in this full house. There were about two spare rooms when I went snooping.

“There’s another level that you can get to by Cole’s room... it’s basically never used except when other pack’s stay.” How could I have missed a whole other level? I search my memories of the last week and suddenly realise there is a perfectly rational reason for that... I was avoiding Cole’s room at all costs... that would be way too awkward. Usually I wouldn’t care but this is different.

“Question, does this mean I might actually be allowed out of the god damn house?” I growl as all my pent up anger from being locked in this place for a whole week so they could ‘monitor my progress’ comes to the surface. ..What bullshit the only reason I let them is so I could change my previously bland room thanks to Mr I have anger issues and a cynical attitude and his band of cohorts who decided to take out there anger on my room when I got hurt. It makes me feel more comfortable that my pain would cause that reaction... though I’ll never tell them that. Besides it is still bloody annoying. It’s not like I really care that much for decorating but nothing I own will ever be boring.