I Am The Alpha (Part 2)

© 2011-2014 Ella Day - All Rights Reserved.

All rights reserved. All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works. Any unathorixed copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitues as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

---

This is the continutation of "I Am The Alpha" which was 'completed' in order to be in the running for the watty awards. I would sugguest reading the first half of the book before returning here as it will make little sense.

----

Blurb:

Erin Daniels is part of the East Forest Pack, not only that but she's the Alpha; in a male dominant race this makes her one of a kind. She was born with the usual Alpha imprint on her skin but as she grew older it changed into something the likes of which no one has ever seen.

Erin isn't your usual girl.... in fact she hates most girls. She prefers to spend time running a muck with her Pack-mates and if anyone gets in her way they better watch out.

Erin has just come back from an exchange trip to Spain when all of a sudden the Blood Valley Alpha himself decides to go after Erin and will stop at nothing. When everything falls apart and enemy packs try to destroy East Forest, will Erin's strange powers be enough to save her or will her love for her pack-mates be her downfall?

Join Erin Daniels on a journey of finding herself and fighting for the ones she loves, as well as delving into the world of werewolves and the ancient legends of their past. Be captivated by unusual enemies and even stranger friendships. Remember, not everything is what it seems.