The Wedding Day

Two long years you had waited until this day finally came. Your wedding day was finally here. You were set to marry Marcel Styles and live happily ever after as Y/n Styles.

"Y/n!" Elise, your maid of honor, called to you. "Stop daydreaming! We have to get your makeup done."

"Sorry. It's just that this is all still surreal to me. I can't believe that I'm actually getting married." You say and close your eyes to allow Elise to apply your eyeshadow. It was a simple silver color that matched the diamond sparkle on the front of your dress.

"Thank you!" Elise cooed as she finished one eye and moved to the next. "Now when I put this on, we will be finished! Please try not to cry, I want people to see my work."

Elise moved away quickly as you swiped at her with your arm.

"Oh Elise. You know that I am going to at least tear up. I can't look at Marcel without crying these past few days." You say and smile to yourself. Elise finishes the other eye and then steps back.

"I know. Now open and look at your beautiful self in the mirror!"

Your eyes slowly opened as the adjusted to the light. The mirror in front of you displayed a model wearing a long white dress with pretty sparkles. Her hair was in a stylish updo with a few curls hanging down on the sides. It took you a few moments to realize that this person was you.

"Oh, my." You muster and feel the hot tears spring to your eyes. Elise steps closer and hugs you tightly while whispering how happy she is for you and Marcel.

"Well it's about time, are you ready?" Your mother's sweet voice calls from the now open doorway. There are tears in her eyes too.

"I've always been ready." You say and Elise helps you up from the seat. You gather your dress together and walk behind your mother who leads you towards the church doors. Everyone is ready to go in and Elise hurrys in with the best man to take their rightful spots.

Your father is smiling at you offering his arm as your mother walks ahead to her front row seat.

"Ready, darling?" He asks and you latch onto his arm.

The music suddenly changes to a tune that everyone knows as you step in front of the doors. Hundreds of people are sitting, turned around to look at you walk down the aisle. You smile sweetly, but your eyes are only focused on the man standing at the alter. His smile brighter than the sun and his glasses gleaming. Marcel.

"Here we go." Your father says before you begin to step down the aisle.

Step.

Step.

Step.

Each one brings you closer to the love of your life and the rest of your life. Finally with a quick kiss on the cheek, your father releases you and you stand across from Marcel. His eyes are shining a bright green with all the tears in his eyes. He ends up removing his glasses and wiping away the tears with his eyes.

The minister begins, you can hear him talking, but you aren't paying attention and apparently neither is Marcel.

"Now it's time to recite your vows to each other." The minister says with a smile and you pull out a piece of paper from your flower boquet. "Y/n, proceed."

"My dearest Marcel. I vow to love you forever and ever. Why? Because when I first met you that fateful day back in third grade gym class, I knew that there was something special there. Espcially when I saved you from all of those dodge balls." You wink at him before continuing on. "But it grew to be more than just that as we grew up. Simple smiles turned into smiles filled with love for each other. Simple games like tag and play wrestling had led to much more. We matured with each other. Even on our bad days, we always stuck around each other because we knew it was worthless to fight with the other. And because of this, I want to continue to mature and grow with you Marcel. Only you. So therefore, I vow to be forever yours."

By the time you finish Marcel has tears dripping down his face and you don't realize it, but you do too.

"That was beautiful, Y/n." The minister says and the gestures that it's now Marcel's turn. Marcel clears his throat and wipes the tears before beginning.

"Y/n. My beautiful little butterfly. I wouldn't be here without you. And I vow to love you for that forever. You've saved me from myself so many times and all those times in gym class. Just thinking back to that now makes me want to go back and be a little braver for you. But I know that I would never change anything because it would affect today. I'm so thankful for where I am, and for where I am standing at this exact moment as I read you these words. I don't know why you picked me, but I'm so glad you did. You saw the good in me, when everyone else just saw the annoying. You were and are my bestfriend and I always want it to stay that way. So please please please take me seriously when I say I love you, because I love you more than anyone else could. So I vow my love to you forever. I love you, Y/n." Marcel finishes and takes a deep breath to help calm the shaking tears.

By now you are sure that the makeup Elise had covered your face in is gone, but you don't care anymore because those words were worth it. Marcel was such an amazing person.

"Extraordinary. Thank you Marcel." The minister says before continuing on. He then asks you both to join hands in prayer. He blesses you and then repeats those infamous words.

"I now pronouce you Mr. and Mrs. Marcel Styles. You may now kiss the bride."

You close your eyes as your husband leans in and seals his mouth around yours for a passionate kiss. It's official, you and Marcel are married.

& you couldn't be happier.

THE END!

*A/N*

I hope you enjoyed! It was a quick one because I feel bad for never updating anymore. Truth is, I've just got so much to do. However, VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

-Kaylyn.xx