Baking With Marcel

You were literally so bored sitting at home on your day off from school. It was a national holiday so all the schools cancelled classes for the day. You had figured that you would just relax all day, but you never knew that relaxing could be so boring.

A slight change of light catches your eye and you look beside you on the couch. Your phone sits there, buzzing softly into the cushion and lighting up. Marcel's name flashing on the screen.

You sigh and decide to answer it since you don't seem to have anything else to do, maybe you could work on your project with him. Even though the teacher had said it wasn't due until after Thanksgiving which was a month away. You remember sitting in the classroom, nervously waiting for your name to be called and placed with a partner. Hope swelled in your chest when you and your crush Matty were the only ones left.

Those hopes were crushed when the teacher reached into the basket pulling out a third slip off paper.

Marcel Styles name was printed on it in purple ink.

Great.

Sure you thought Marcel was a real nice guy, but he was always kind of nerdy. You had known him since high school and now you both were going to the same college. He even was renting an apartment in the same building as you, on the same floor of course.

You thought he surely had a crush on you, he just never acted on it.

"Hey." You said into the receiver of the phone after sliding your finger across the screen.

"H-hello." Marcel bubbled on the other end. You swore that you could almost hear him like he had been standing outside of your door.

Was he?

"What's up, Marcel?" You said before sneaking up to the door, sure enough Marcel's voice vibrated through the door as well as the phone.

Your hand touched the cold metal of the door knob as he began to reply in your ear.

"Well, I-I figured that maybe y-you wanted to hang out?" He finished as you pulled open the door a smirk on your face as he fell into the apartment. You caught him the best you could, while your giggles pierced the quiet atmosphere. You steady him.

"Marcel! What are you doing here?" You managed to say between giggles. His face had turned a bright red and he was looking towards the ground, his glasses drooping and his IPhone still in his hand.

"I didn't k-know you w-would find me-me." He stumbles over the simple words and you stop laughing feeling a little bad for this tall boy in front of you.

"Oh, Marcel. It's alright. Don't feel bad. Come on in. Let's hang out then." You say and step further into your apartment. It felt nice to have someone over, you were so bored.

"Thanks." Marcel says as a smile stretches across his face. For the first time you notice that he has dimples. You always thought that dimples were attractive.

Are you really thinking this right now, Y/n? You're going on a date with Matty later in the week. You shouldn't be.

"So, um what did you want to do Marcel?" You ask and turn down the volume on the TV.

"Well, I w-was thinking that maybe w-we could do some baking?" He gestures to the bag in his hand that you hadn't noticed until now. "That is if you have the ingredents to make box mix b-brownies. I know how you like b-brownies."

The fact that someone thought about you warms your heart.

"Oh, wonderful Marcel!" You smile up at the boy with the thick glasses and indicate for him to follow you to the small kitchen. He laughs slightly as he follows you in.

"What is so funny?" You ask, crossing your arms. The smile doesn't leave Marcel's face as he points to the pairs of freshly washed and dried underwear on the table. Most of them are red thongs.

You face turns as red as the underwear as you hurriedly scoop them up and scurry out of the room. One falls out of your arm and you see Marcel walk towards it and pick it up before you can get back to it.

"Don't touch it!" You squeal and try to grab it, but he holds it just out of your reach.

"Why not? Y-you have something?" He laughs with sudden courage that you have never seen him with.

"No. I just want it back." You mumble as he hands it to you now. His eyes dance with laughter behind his glasses.

He turns and begins taking things out of the bag he has brought, giving you time to put away your under garments.

Why did you feel turned on when he held the panties above your head teasing you? This was Marcel Styles you were talking about. How is that even possible.

After going to the bathroom and wetting a cool rag, you pressed it to your hot face, cooling the redness from the blush.

You could hear the closing and opening of cabinets in the kitchen and you set the rag down on the counter and went to join Marcel.

"So um, where do you keep the bowls e-exactly?" Marcel stutters and shrugs.

"Here." You say walking over and opening the one cabinet that wasn't touched. You pulled out a bright red bowl you had bought at a flea market. It was your favorite.

"T-that's a nice red. Just like those t-thongs." Marcel teased and you hit him lightly on the arm.

"Oh give it up, Marcel." You laughed along with him this time.

"Don't hit!" He laughed and threw a bit of the brownie mix at you.

"Don't throw things at me!" You say and wipe the brown dust off your sweater.

"Oh?" He says and picks up an egg. Your mouth makes an 'o' shape as he postitions to throw it at you.

"Don't you care.....without letting me do it first!" You squeal and reach for an egg and chuck it at his head. It lands with a crack against his glasses as he blindly throws his at you. You manage to duck and it hits the floor behind you. Your laughter is uncontrollable once you focus on his face. Egg yolk is slowly dripping from the frames of his glasses that had been splattered with egg yolk. He looked so frazzled and you thought it was kind of cute.

"Oh, I'm going to get you back for t-that!" He says coming closer to you.

"Yeah, Styles? What are you going to do?" You smile and cross your arms.

"This." He says without stuttering as he wraps his arms around your waist and leans down to press a hungry kiss onto your lips. Within a matter of seconds, you relax into his arms and find your lips moving in sync with his.

Who knew Marcel was such a good kisser?

---THE END-----

Okay so this one was better than the last one i posted! it's probably because i actually thought about this one a bit. hahah

well i hope you're enjoying!

don't forget to read Oh, Marcel! and Oh, Marcel 2! add them to your libraries:)

you are awesome

.xx

Kaylyn