Marcel Finally Admits To Liking You

"Marrceeeelll." You whine as he talks animatedly to one of his friends. He turns away for a moment and smiles at  you.

"I've just got to tell Edwin a few more things and then we can go." He says and then turns and starts to talk again.

"Fine." You mutter and try to distract yourself by braiding you hair. After about three braids, Marcel saunters over and taps you on the shoulder.

"Ready to go home?" He asks a dimpled smile on his face. He knows you were annoyed.

"Finally! I swear you only come here to talk to your weird friends, not to get my computer fixed." You say and unbraid your hair as he holds open the door for you, your laptop in his other hand.

"Do not!" He defends, but you can hear the smile in his voice.

"Okay." You playfully nudge him as you walk out the door.

You and Marcel had been friends since the beginning of the summer when he moved in next door. Both of you were very fond of each other and would tell each other everything. You thought that Marcel had a crush on you, but he would never admit it when you asked. Even if you openly admited to him that he was cute.

Your mind begins to wander to the first time that you told him he was cute.

"Marcel, ya know for being a nerd and all, you're really cute." You smile playfully and his cheeks turn pink.

"Thanks. No one ever tells me I'm cute." He shrugs and continues to gulp down his milkshake.

"Well maybe that's because they have never seen the real you."

"I think you're right." He beams at you and scratches at his collar, a hint of his tattooed swallow appearing.

"Exactly! Like your tattoos! If I would have never made you go swimming I would have never known."

"Yeah." His face turns thoughtful. "And you know, I would have thought you were a bitch. But how was I supposed to know I was right?"

"Marcel!" You say, you're tone happy, but you try to make your face stern. You fail when his loud chuckle fills the diner.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where did you go! Y/n?" Marcel waves his hand in front of your face.

"Sorry. I was just thinking." You mumbled and get into his car. He opened the door for you. Such a gentleman. You wish that he would admit to liking you so maybe something could happen. He would make a perfect boyfriend. Well after you found the poor thing some glasses that didn't take up his entire face.

His family didn't have a lot of money so they couldn't afford nice glasses. They gave him is great uncle's hand me downs instead. You think that is where a lot of his clothes come from too. You have offered to take him shopping, but he always declines and suggests he watches as you shop.

"About what?" He asks and starts his car pulling out of the computer store lot.

"Us." You say and watch his reaction. He seems to get nervous.

"Oh."

"I'm serious Marcel. I know you like me. Just admit it!" You poke his arm.

"Do we have to talk about this right now?" His eyes stay glued to the road as he drives home.

"When we get back to your house?" He sighs loudly giving you the  answer.

"Okay fine." You squeal a little bit and turn on the radio. One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful plays and you can't help but to sing along. Before you know it, Marcel has joined in, matching all the parts that Harry Styles sings, even his solo.  The song finishes and you arrive at Marcel's.

"You need to go out to the x-factor or america's got talent! You're good at singing." You say proudly and exit the car.

"I'm too shy." He mutters and grabs your laptop and heads toward the house.

"Not even for me?" You say, knowing it's his weakness.

"I don't know." You can tell he is smiling even though he isn't facing you.

"Marcel, guess what!?" You say remembering.

"Whhhaatt?" He walks into the house and turns to face you setting your laptop down. No one appears to be home.

"You have something to tell me!" You smile at him.

"Uh..." He runs his hand down his face. "Fine...y/n...I uh...like you."

A big smile appears on your face.

"Finally!" He doesn't return your smile however and you take notice.

"what?" Your own smile fading.

"I feel like an idiot." Marcel hangs his head and covers his face with his hands.

"Because?" I ask pulling his hands from his face.

"You would never feel the same." He looks deep into your eyes capturing your soul and making your heart pound.

"Marcel, of course I feel the same..." You want to smile, but this moment is too serious.

"Wait, really?" A small smile creeps onto his face.

"No shit sherlock." You send a cheeky grin his way.

He smiles and then hesitates for a minute before leaning down. You realize what he is doing once he stops halfway and closes his eyes.

"Oh, I have so much to teach you." You smile and meet his lips, with your eyes closed as well.

THE END!

This was sort of a short one haha. I just felt like writing a little bit so I did. Anyway this is #866 in fanfic! Yaaayy! lol anyway thanks for reading I hope you enjoy. If you would, please check out Oh, Marcel! i plan on finishing it soon and then entering in Watty Awards! It would be awesome to win:) love you all .xx