Night Of Champions

Lola and Mike are currently getting ready for the pay-per-view...Mike only getting his things together. Such as his ring gear, his pay-per-view jacket and everything. Lola's in the bathroom doing her hair and everything after getting changed. She gets her hair done and starts doing her makeup. After that, she checks to make sure everything's okay before walking out of the bathroom. She goes over and puts her things into a clutch she left laying out on the bed. Mike watches as she does so, admiring the way she looks. She snaps the clutch shut before going to get her shoes. Once she gets those, she sits on the bed to put them on. She slips them on and checks to make sure she has everything she needs together. When she turns around to face Mike, she finds him staring. 

"What?"

"You look....absolutely...amazing."

She blushes a bit. 

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

She ends up looking away shyly. 

"Why are you so shy?"

"I'm not used to this kind of thing."

"Well this is how things are gonna be for you for now on."

She bites her lip a little and nods. 

"Ready to go?"

She picks up a light jacket. 

"Mmhmm."

He grabs a jacket for himself, and then they head out of the house and to the car. Alex and I are getting ready ourselves. I've done all that I needed to, finishing with my shoes. Alex is just watching me with a smile. When I finally do get up and turn around, I didn't realize he was standing there so I jump at little seeing him.

"Sorry I scared you." He chuckles. 

"It's okay."

"You look beautiful."

"...thanks."

Alex leans in and kisses me.

"All set to go?" He asks after pulling away.

"Yeah." I nod. 

"And by the way...you're not looking too bad yourself."

"Thanks." He laughs.

"The jeans look works for you."

"Good to know."

"Especially these ones."

He chuckles. 

"Well let's go before things get distracting."

"Right."

I grab his hand and we head out to the car as well. Then it's off to the arena. When we get to the arena, we follow Mike down to the locker room so he can get ready for the night. Lola walks with him, her hand resting in the crook of his elbow. We soon get to the locker room, the three of us waiting out in the hall while Mike goes in. She leans against the wall while I cuddle with Alex. 

"Awww."

"Cute." She mutters with an amused half smile. 

"So are you and Mike." I reply. 

She gives a wider smile. 

"If I do say so myself, you're cuter than us."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know, I just think you are."

"Oh."

Soon the door opens and Mike walks out. Lola smiles and stands up straight.