Raw Roulette

It's back to the beginning of another week, and since we have a 4 hour drive to the show, we all were getting ready early. Lola's in the bathroom, finishing with her hair and makeup. After finishing up in the bathroom, she walks out, searching for shoes to wear. She hums quietly as she picks out her shoes. 

"I think you look amazing."

She looks up, slightly startled but then she blushes.

"Didn't mean to scare you."

"It's ok. I was off in my own world."

"Ah ok."

She picks up her jewelry and puts it on, her claddaugh ring going on last. She makes sure she slides it on the right way.

"Yep, definitely amazing."

She tries to fight back a blush.

"Thanks..."

She bites her lip and looks away shyly.

"Come here..." Mike says, opening his arms.

She slowly walks over. And instead of a hug, which is what it looks like he's going to give her, he cups her face in his hands and presses his lips to hers. She gives in easily and kisses back, closing her her eyes and gently holding his arms.

"You'll always look amazing to me." He says quietly after pulling away.

"No matter what." He adds as she opens her mouth to speak.

She shuts her mouth and gives him a little sigh, smiling softly as she leans into his touch.

"Now we have a 4 hour drive to the arena, we should probably get going now."

"Yeah..."

"But I say again...amazing." He smiles. 

She blushes once again. Then they each grab their things that they need to go, before leaving the bedroom. They go grab a few snacks and drinks before going to the car. Meanwhile in my room, I'm putting on my shoes. I'm in my own little world while I'm putting my shoes on, I don't realize that Alex is behind me on the bed, until I feel him press a kiss to my shoulder. I jump a bit but relax once I realize what it was.

"You scared me."

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"I couldn't help myself."

"You're beautiful." He adds. 

"I try..."

"You don't have to try...you just are."

I nod before getting up and making sure I have everything I need to go. Alex gathers his things too but makes sure to get a kiss before we leave the room. Then we head out to the car where Lola and Mike are waiting. We slide into the back and everyone gets settled before Mike starts driving towards the arena. It's a long 4 hour drive, and we managed to avoid some traffic. We made it to the arena just in time.

"Good thing you knew those shortcuts." Lola tells Mike. 

"I know right? I have just enough time to change into my ring attire for the opening segment with Ochocinco."

"Oh jeez, not that guy."

"Unfortunately."

"To the locker room then?"

"Yeah."

We head in that direction. Along the way, Alex and I stop and wait at the entrance of the curtained area, while Lola and Mike head to the locker room. She waits outside the locker room as Mike goes in to change. When he's finished, he comes out. Dressed in his ring attire, his shirt, the US title around his waist and the Money in the Bank briefcase in his hand. She just smiles and slides her hand into his free one.