Season 2 Finale Of NXT

"Ooooh tonight's gonna be fun." I say as Lola and I are both busy getting ready, so that we can meet Mike and Alex down in the lobby. 

"Yeah. I hope that Alex wins."

"Oh, he better."

"They'd be making a mistake if they didn't. Alex has the total WWE package. Charisma, talent...the other two are just lacking. They're boring."

"Exactly. Why they were put on NXT, who knows."

She shrugs in response. 

"But anyways, you look amazing. I love that dress."

"Thanks. You look great too."

"Another night where they just stare at us." I snicker. 

"Yeah." She giggles. 

"Because we know they will."

"More than likely."

"What do you think Mike's wearing tonight? Any guesses?"

"Hmm, well I'd say the shirt-tie-vest combo."

"You're just like in love with that aren't you?"

"He does look good in them, not gonna lie." She laughs, a faint blush on her cheeks. 

"You're the same way with Alex and that vest of his. You love that thing." She adds. 

"I do." I grin. 

"Don't let him know that."

"I'll try to restrain myself."

Then once we were all ready, we make sure we have what we need before leaving and heading down to the lobby. We talk quietly until we reach Mike and Alex.

"Look what he's wearing." I say to her quietly about Mike

"I know."

"You were spot on with that."

She laughs slightly and nods. We greet the guys as soon as we're standing in front of them.

"You two look great."  Alex says, his eyes lingering a bit on me.

"Why thank you."

"You two are looking good yourselves." Lola adds. 

"I always look good, but thank you." Mike says proudly.  

We all laugh. 

"Of course Mike."

"Shall we get going before we're late?"

"Right."

We then go out to the car and head to the arena. As soon as we get to the arena, Alex goes down to the locker room to change as we stand around the curtained area so that Mike and Alex can go out when they need to. We talk about random things until Alex gets back. I of course have to refrain from staring, but it's hard. She nudges me and giggles quietly. As we're standing there, the pros walk through the curtained area and to where the entrance to the stage is, all ready to go out when they're announced. Then Kaval walks by with LayCool, and McGillicutty walks by with Kofi. ButMcGillicutty stops in his tracks and backs up, since he saw us. He gives us the once over before winking and walking away. We look at each other. 

"Ew." We say at the same time and in the same tone.

"Gross." I make a face. 

"Awkward." Lola adds. 

"Now I feel violated." I shudder.

"Me too. Ewww." Lola shudders too. 

"Do you need a hug to feel better?" Mike offers.