Media & Photo Shoot

It's the day before the Night of Champions PPV and the guys are going to be busy with media stuff and also a photo shoot. Right now it's still early and almost everyone is asleep. Almost being the key word. The only person who is awake right now is Mike. He sees that Lola is still asleep, holding onto a pillow. He smiles and chuckles quietly. He touches her cheek and she leans into it, but otherwise stays asleep. He starts to think about how he's going to wake her up. He softly rubs her cheeks, and she sighs in content. But this doesn't wake her up completely. This gives him an idea. He smiles and pulls his hand back. Since her back is turned to him while she's sleeping, he takes his hand and puts it on her shoulder, starting to massage it. She doesn't wake up, but sighs in content again. He sees that's not working, so he moves lower. No response until he gets to a spot on her back and she arches as he presses it. 

"Awake?"

"Mmm..." She mumbles. 

"I'll take that as a yes."

She mumbles incoherently. 

"I thought I'd wake you up differently."

"Feels good. You're a natural."

"Why thank you. I try."

She giggles softly, enjoying the massage.

"It's gonna be a long day."

"Media day?"

"Yeah for the pay-per-view tomorrow....and a photo shoot."

"Oh, fun."

"Where's the photo shoot?" She asks, and he tells her.

"That's where I work." She laughs. 

"No way."

"Way." She giggles. 

"Out of curiosity...who's the photographer?"

"Nick I think."

"Aha nice."

"I know like every photographer there...obviously." She adds. 

"Right."

"So....there may be a good chance that you may take some pictures?" He asks. 

"Maybe."

"Okay." He nods. 

"It'll be fun either way."

"Right."

"I promise you'll love it there."

"Of course."

She slowly rolls over to face him. She smiles a bit and presses her body into his, sliding her hands up to his chest.

"Touchy, feely huh?"

She blushes and looks down shyly.

"Don't worry, it's okay."

She gives a small nod.

"We're gonna have to leave in an hour though."

"Okay."

"Sorry to wake you so early though."

"It's alright, you woke me up nicely so I don't mind."

"Okay, good."

She kisses him lightly before starting to move away. Then she gets out of bed to get changed for the day. She walks over to her bags and rummages around to pick out her clothes. He too does the same. She goes into the bathroom to do her routine, leaving the door cracked once she starts her hair and makeup. After he changes, he knocks on the door and asks if he can do his hair as well.