So Much Drama

It's Sunday and we all get a chance to relax until it's back to Raw tomorrow night. Since Raw is in Cincinnati, Mike said we would be staying at his place since it's only 4 hours away. It's fairly early in the morning but yet Lola's up and dressed. She has a bagel in hand, nibbling at it as she sits on the swing out back, staring off into space sadly. When Mike wakes up to not find her there next to him since she was last night, he gets concerned and starts to look for her. She doesn't hear the sliding glass door open since she's so out of it.

"Lola...what're you doing out here?"

She jumps and rubs her cheeks, trying to dry them.

"Thinking."

"About what?"

She bites her lip and shakes her head silently, looking away.

"Another memory, a nightmare?"

"A nightmarish memory." She sighs. 

"Okay, well you wanna talk about it?"

"I don't know. It's a really hard thing to talk about. It hurts." She sniffles.

"If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay, I understand."

"It's something you'll need to know if we're going to be together...it's just really emotional. It's been two years and it still hurts. I don't think it will ever stop hurting really."

"Well you can tell me when you feel comfortable, I can respect that."

"I know. Thank you."

"I'm here for you, and I always will be." He says, sitting down next to her. 

She gives a tiny smile.

"Hold me?" She asks quietly.

He smiles and opens his arms. She moves in and clings to him. They sit in sit in silence for a few minutes.

"It was two years ago. I was living with my boyfriend at the time, who was one of those bad ones. I'd been feeling sick for a while and then I missed my cycle which clued me into what was wrong with me. I was pregnant." She starts to explain.

"Oh."

"The doctor confirmed it and told me that I was about 6 weeks. I told my boyfriend, my parents, Jas, Jas' parents. Everything went smoothly until I was 9 weeks."

"You..." He trails off, before it dawns on him. 

"....no..."

"We got into a fight. He pushed me and I tumbled down a few stairs awkwardly. I sprained my wrist but I thought I was okay. The next morning though, I realized that I was spotting more than I should be."

"And he didn't care, did he?"

"No. I got Jas to take me to the ER. They brought in an ultrasound machine..." She's started crying by now.

"...they couldn't find a heartbeat."

"After that, I moved out and lived with Jas to get away from him."

"I was just devastated. Depressed for a long time."

"I don't blame you. I can't even imagine the way you felt."

"You don't want to. I was pretty dark, I won't lie."

"Well you don't have to deal with him anymore..you have me and I would never put my hands on you..unless it's in a loving way."

"I know." She says quietly, tears still rolling down her cheeks. 

"It's just hard to deal with the these memories, especially on this day every year."