Media Day

It's the next morning and I start to stir. I rub my eyes with one of my hands and feel around for my phone, which I can't seem to find. I give up and look at a clock for the time. It's still fairly early in the morning so I groan quietly. I then look down to see that I'm not wearing my normal night clothes, and I also see an arm draped across me. I'm puzzled for a moment until I remember that I was with Alex the night before.

"Oops...I guess I fell asleep last night." I say to myself quietly. 

"Oh well." I murmur. 

But I do try to move his arm so that I can get up. Alex just tightens his hold on me, snuggling in more. I shake my head in amusement. 

"Too adorable."

I decide to lay there for a little longer to enjoy the snuggling. That's when I feel him move around next to me and he moves his arm. I roll over so we're face to face. 

"Morning."

"Morning." He repeats back while stretching.

"Nice hair." I giggle.

"It's a mess I know. It usually is in the morning." He chuckles a bit. 

"I think it's cute."

"Thanks." He says amusedly. 

"We kind of fell asleep last night."

"I guess so."

"So what's in store for today?"

"Media day I believe."

"Ah, sounds like fun."

"It can be."

"With Mike...yeah...I've seen before."

"Exactly."

"Do I have to dress a certain way that you know of?"

"I would say dress nicely. You don't have to be super fancy but not super casual either."

"Ah ok."

"I know you'll look great." Alex smiles. 

"So will you." I smile back.

Alex smiles and kisses me lightly. 

"I'm sure the media day starts soon right? So it would be wise to get ready now?" I ask, as I snuggle into him.

"Yeah." He nods, kissing my head. 

"And I was so comfortable..."

"I know but we'll have time later."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Alright." I grin, moving from his arms and out of the bed, going over to grab my dress and stuff that Ieft in the room before leaving to go to mine.

I carefully pick out a nice outfit to wear and begin to get ready for the day. In Lola's bedroom, Mike had woken up before her and just watched as she slept. She unconsciously snuggles closer, nuzzling his neck. He chuckles quietly and smiles, kissing the top of her head. He starts  to run his fingers through her hair and after a few minutes she begins to wake up. 

"Good morning."

"...morning..." She mumbles. 

"Sleep well?"

"Mmhmm. Better than I have in a while."

"Let me guess, because of me?" He chuckles. 

"Yeah...because I feel safe." She says shyly.