10. Both sides of him

"What?" Paris asked again.

Me and Camden said nothing.

"Somebody better start talking" Paris said angrily as she moved Everett further into the room and then slammed and locked the door.

Still nothing was said.

Camden and I kept exchanging looks.

"No,neither one of you want to talk?" Paris asked while looking between us with her arms crossed.

"I don't know what you want us to say" I finally spoke up.

"When? Why? How? You can answer any of those" she said.

"When...It happened six months before you two got together, why I did it is beyond me. I guess I thought he was attractive at the time and I think you know how" I answered and she just kept looking between the two of us.

"Why didn't either of you tell me?" She asked.

"Why don't you have your boyfriend answer that" I said while turning towards Camden.

Paris and Everett both looked at Camden too. He looked very nervous about having all eyes on him.

"Fine!" He finally huffed out.

"I told her to keep it a secret or I would tell everyone she took advantage of me while I was drunk" Camden said.

"Why?" I've never seen Camden so flustered.

"Why what, Paris? What do you want me to say?" He asked angrily.

"Why would you tell Brynn to do that? You know exactly how her life has been" Paris said.

"Oh my god! Open your eyes Paris, Brynns life is not bad, she lives in a million dollar mansion and gets everything paid for all, she has to do is ask! You treat her like she's five and can't defend herself!" He screamed and I looked down.

"You don't know anything! You have no right to judge her" she said.

"You are not the one taking care of River, you are not the one who gets treated like they're nothing by they're own parents so you do not get to say she doesn't have a bad life!"

"She chose to keep River, I told her just to give him up when he was born because she repeatedly told me she was scared to be a mom at seventeen. She didn't have to take care of him by herself" he said immediately.

"Camden just leave. I'm done talking to you for tonight" I looked back up to see Camden looking between the two of us before rolling his eyes and then leaving

We stood in silence for about a minute or so before my dad walked in.

"Paris, let's go. Time for your meet and greets" after he said that he left.

"I'm sorry" that was the only thing I said before I grabbed Everetts arm and pulled him out of the room.

He didn't say anything as we walked down the hallway, he just let me pull him until I just had to stop and lean against a wall.

I bent over once I leaned against the wall and all my emotions hit me at once and I just burst into tears. I don't know exactly what I was feeling but it was hitting me all at once.

I slid down the wall and sobbed into my hands.

I sat and sobbed for a couple minutes before I felt Everett sit down next to me and pull me close to him.