4. Camden

Brynn and Paris' parents>
Daisy Linden>Britney Spears
Patrick Linden> Cam Gigandet
~
"Mama"

"River"

"Mama" he said again.

"River" he lowered his eyebrows at me and pursed his little lips. He looked hilarious since he was trying to mean mug me but it just wasn't happening.

"Eat your oat meal" I said while picking up another spoonful and pushing it against his lips.

I had been trying to get River to eat his breakfast all morning since he woke me up because he was hungry.

He quickly opened his mouth and I plopped the spoonful in his mouth before he started giggling and chewing it.

I looked over at the living room when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was Everrett. He was peaking his head around the corner, staring at us.

"You can come in" I said and he slowly inched around the corner.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to grab a cookie" this was not going to be good.

As soon as River saw him grab a cookie he whipped his little head over to look at me.

"Mama, I want a cookie" I let out a little huff.

"Baby, you have to eat your breakfast first" River just stared at Everrett as he walked into the living room with a cup of milk and two cookies.

"But he eating them" River crossed his arms as best he could in his high chair and gave me his best puppy dog look.

"I know but he's a big boy and is being very unhealthy" I said.

"Hey" Everrett whined. I just shook my head and fed River another spoonful of oatmeal.

"Where's Melissa?" Everrett asked after about five minutes.

"She's probably making breakfast for my parents and Paris" he nodded.

"So I thought she was just his nanny?" He asked.

"She's supposed to be his nanny but when my parents are home they use her like a maid" he immediately had a frown on his face. I knew he had the same feeling I had on it.

If you hire a person for a certain reason they shouldn't be used for another reason like making three people breakfast.

"I'm done mama, cookie?" River asked with hopeful eyes, I just laughed before wiping his hands and face and letting him out of his high chair.

"Cookie?" He asked again. I pulled him close to me and whispered to him.

"Go give Everrett your big eyes and maybe he'll give you one" Rivers face lit up before he took off towards Everrett.

I laughed as he tried his puppy dog eyes on Everrett. I glanced at the clock on the wall and realized it was a little late and I decided it was time to face my family.

"River do you want to go see Aunt Paris?" I asked and he whipped around with a cookie in his mouth and nodded.

"Can I come with you?" Everrett asked and I nodded.

I picked up River and began the journey to hell with Everrett in tow.

I opened the back door with shaky hands and immediately heard talking and laughing.