7. Story time and more

"I think I'm gonna need another pack of these to get through this" Everett said while holding motioning to his pack of cigarettes sitting next to him.

"I won't judge you for smoking if you don't judge me" I said before I grabbed his pack and took one. He lit it for me.

"When did you start smoking?" He asked while he watched me release smoke from my mouth. I don't think he was quiet ready to share his story.

"When I was fifteen, what about you?" I asked. I guess I wasn't ready either.

"Fourteen but I started drinking when I was twelve, do you drink?" He asked.

"I started drinking when I was fourteen I gradually got worse from there since I started drinking and then smoking and then I started into some drugs by the time I was sixteen but all that was over and done with when I got pregnant"

We sat in silence for a while both of us enjoying the nicotine entering our lungs.

"So what's your story?" He finally asked and I took a deep breathe and leaned back against the bench since I had been sitting forward.

"Well obviously you know who my parents are and who my sister is so it would be no surprise when I tell you I didn't have the normal childhood...." he laughed at that.

"Camden was my parents first official client, he became famous when he was around ten and then Paris became famous shortly after. My parents wanted me to follow in Paris' footsteps so I started vocal training when I was seven. My parents never asked if I actually wanted to be a singer and be part of that life. When I turned twelve they started pushing me harder and harder...." just telling the story made me angry. I hadn't thought about it in a while.

"I never wanted the life Paris had I figured she makes the money so I should be fine that's when I turned into a spoiled brat who thought I was better then everyone else, I also turned into a rebel. I started hanging out with the wrong people, people I knew only liked me so they could meet my sister, and people who did every type of drug under the sun. I was on top of the world by the time I was thirteen. I started drinking and going to every party I could find and drinking quickly turned into smoking and drinking and after starting cigarettes it turned into weed and by the time I was sixteen I was drinking, smoking weed and regular cigarettes and I was snorting cocaine and of course I didn't have to worry about anything because my parents protected me..." I let out a angry laugh at the thought of my parents protecting me.

"My life kind of did a one eighty on me because on my sixteenth birthday my parents made me choose between partying and all that or becoming a famous singer and I told them I wanted to be a normal teenager and that pissed them off..." I had to stop for a nicotine break because I felt my entire body tightening up from anger.

"They told me that I was no longer their child and I could do whatever the hell I wanted to because I wasn't their responsibility anymore. For the next six months I partied and partied, I would pass out at one house in the early morning wake up around five or six in the afternoon and go find another party it didn't matter if it was in another city or another state I would get there. My last party was one to remember especially because I did remember it. Most of the parties I went to I was already high or drunk by the time I got there but for some reason that party I was totally sober, I only had a beer and a couple shots but for some reason I slept with a person at that party and didn't use any form of protection. Which is very unusual since even in my most incoherent moments I would use protection...." I hadn't looked at Everett once since I began this story but I had some how managed to go through two cigarettes.

"A month and a half later I found out I was pregnant and all my partying stopped and I stopped being a bitch to everyone but it also caused me to fall into a depression because I lost all my 'friends'" I used my fingers as quotation marks.