2. Parents

Everett (Jake bass)>>
Yes if you look him up he is a gay pornstar and model but I don't really care he fits the character I want Everett to be.
Also I found his picture on Pinterest so don't think I'm into gay porn because I'm not!
~
Melissa and I were helping Everett move all his things into Melissa condo. It looked like he was moving in forever with the amount of things we were unpacking.

After about an hour we were finally done and I was laying on Melissa's couch half asleep while Everett and Melissa were catching up in the kitchen.

I was about to fall asleep when a whining sound came from the baby monitor that was sitting on the glass table in front of me. I sat up and grabbed it before getting up to go into my house

"Do you want me to grab him?" Melissa asked and I shook my head before quickly walking out of her condo and Into my house.

I wonder how Everetts going to react when he finds out I have three year old.

I walked into Rivers room and saw him sitting up in bed waiting for me. River doesn't cry often. He barely cried when he was a baby and that hasn't changed. He pouts a lot but almost never cries.

When he saw me a big smile broke out on his face and he reached both his little hands out for me to pick him up, which I did.

"Hi cuddle bug" he snuggled against me and laid his head in the crook of my neck. I could tell he was still a little tired.

"Do you want to meet someone?" I asked and he nodded against my neck. River loved meeting new people, he's a social butterfly.

I walked back out to Melissa's condo and walked inside to see that Melissa and Everett had moved to the couch. I set River down when I closed the door and obviously he gained some energy because he darted over to Melissa and climbed in her lap.

Everett looked at River with a confused look on his face. I walked over and bent down by River and whispered to him. Once I was done he nodded before looking at Everett and then getting up and crawling into his lap. They were chest to chest and River was already smiling.

"Hi" River giggled and Everett cracked a smile.

"Hi" he replied.

"My names River" he said proudly.

"My names Everett, how old are you?" Everett asked.

"I'm three" he said while holding up four fingers. I walked over and bent one finger down.

"Wow your big! I'm only twenty one" Everett sighed dramatically and I stared at him. He's two years older than me.