Chapter 26

Kellin's POV

"Hell yes you suckers!" Mike screamed as he won the game of Mario Kart for the fifth time in a row.

"It's just a lucky streak" Jaime argued making Mike laugh.

"No you just don't want to admit that YOU SUCK!"

I huffed and slammed my controller onto the floor next to me as I came last. Again.

I crossed my arms and pouted, refusing to move like a little child who won't go to bed.

"Awww is little Kellin sulking because he lost" Vic mocked.

I gave him a death glare but still carried on being grumpy.

"It's not fairrrrrrrr" I whined, making everyone burst out laughing.
"Noooooo stop laughing at meeeeeeee"

And with that I face planted into Vic's lap. Let me tell you now, that's not where I intended my head to land but I wasn't complaining.

"Kellin your head is turning me on slightly and we're in a room full of people" Vic whispered in my ear.

I lifted my head and saw all the guys looking at us. I turned my head to face Vic and smirked before starting to kiss him.

I was getting rougher and rougher and I could feel Vic getting turned on. I straddled his lap and started to kiss down his neck before sucking on a particular spot. He let out an unexpected moan and that's when Mike stepped in.

"Ew ew ew okay that's enough, If you guys wanna fuck please do it upstairs"

I pulled away from Vic and smirked at Mike.

"Okay" I replied before tugging on Vic's hand and pulling him up the stairs.

We got to his room and soon as we shut the door, I slammed his back into it.

"I'm going to make you feel good this time Vic" I told him with a seductive smile.

He didn't protest so I got down on my knees and started to palm him through his jeans.

"Oh fuck- please don't tease me" Vic pleaded with a shaky voice.

I didn't want to go against his wishes so I pulled his trousers down swiftly, along with his underwear.

I grabbed his length and started to pump it.

Vic was starting to pant and let out moans.

I licked him from base to tip before taking him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his tip making him squirm.

"Shit Kellin that's feels so good!" Vic yelled making me almost certain that the boys downstairs could hear us. But at this point, I didn't care.

I started bobbing my head, pumping the rest that I couldn't reach.

Vic tangled his fingers in my hair which just made me more determined.

"Kellin! Oh fuck! I'm gonna-I'm gonna! Fuck!" Vic screamed as he came in my mouth.

I swallowed everything and stood back up to face him.

"God I love you" He panted and pressed his lips to mine.

He pulled his underwear and trousers back up and kissed me one last time before we headed back downstairs.

When we entered the room, I saw Mike, Tony and Jaime silent, which was unusual, and all looking slightly traumatised.

"I'm never joking about that ever again" Mike said, sounding scarred.

We just laughed and sat on the sofa, Vic pulling me close.

"Anywhore" Mike announced, making Vic give him a 'really' look "there's this party tonight, wanna go?"

"Yeah I'm in" said Jaime

"Me too" replied Tony

I looked behind me at Vic. "You wanna go?" He asked me.

"Sure" I replied with a smile. "Mike, were in"

"Well it starts at 10 and it's 8:30 now so I guess we'll see you there" Mike said "I'm gonna get ready with the guys at Tony's"

"Okay see you there" Vic said.

With that, we went upstairs to get ready for this party. My first party. I mean of course I've drank before but I never had any friends so why would I ever get invited to a party? Quite frankly, I couldn't wait.

~ time skip to the party ~

As we drove towards the house, I could already hear the music blaring.

We pulled up outside and I hopped out the car quickly, taking Vic's hand.

We walked together into the party. "Want to get a drink?" Vic asked me and I nodded.

We made our way to the drinks and Vic handed me a cup filled with God know what. But I didn't care.

I was feeling a little tipsy and I dragged Vic to dance with me. I started to grind on him making me giggle. I was enjoying myself way too much.

However, i'd never been happier than I was now. I was finally enjoying life. Nothing could bring me down.

Someone passed me another drink and i downed it. And another. And another. Shot after shot. So did Vic. That was until I couldn't find him.

Soon enough the alcohol took the best of me and all I saw was black as I passed out.

My last thought was, where was Vic?

Vic's POV

I'd had way too much to drink and soon I found someone grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Kellin.

I tried to protest but I was too drunk.

Suddenly, I felt someone, something, next to me. They pressed their lips to mine, kissing me.

And I kissed back.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? Plot twist :)

I just completed my Alex Gaskarth Fic 'Behind the Lies' of you want to go and have a look. It's only a short story, 10 chapter, but I would really appreciate it.

Please vote and comment because you know I love to read them!

Xoxo