Chapter 11

Vic's POV

" Guys i don't know what's going on in Kellin's life but it cant be good" i muttered running a hand through my long brown locks.

" Yeah i mean firstly he had a breakdown when i asked him about the liquor store and then accidentally revealed that he doesn't have any hot water" Mike replied.

We all quickly shut up when we heard the bathroom door open. Kellin's head peaked around the door. " Um c-could i m-maybe borrow some c-clothes please? Mine are k-kinda c-covered in custard."

I nodded in his direction before heading to my draws and pulling him out a shirt, some skinny jeans and my favourite tie dye thrasher hoodie.

He disappeared back into the bathroom but exited shortly after wearing my clothes. 

I couldn't help but smile at him. he just looked so damn cute.

" Oi Vic stop staring at the poor boy! You're gonna burn holes in the back of his head!" Mike shouted but not before throwing a pillow at my head.

I just chuckled and looked over at Kellin where he had his head down to hide the obvious blush that had taken over his cheeks.

Shortly after we all decided to play some video games. It was only a four player game at the time so Kellin agreed to play in the next round whilst i went against Mike, Jaime and Tony.

I have to admit it was quite a violent game and soon a scene was shown where a parent was hitting their child. I didn't even notice that Kellin had left the room until he left the bathroom a few minutes later, pulling down his sleeves and looking around nervously. 

I nudged Mike and pointed to his arm and he just frowned and nodded at me, understanding what i was getting at.

I glanced at clock which read 8:43pm. 

"Uh i better be getting home" whispered Kellin, "Thanks for letting me hang out with you" he flashed me a weak smile.

We all agreed that we would take Kellin home after what happened earlier just to make sure that it didn't happen again.

He was directing us and as we got closer i noticed he was getting more and more fidgety by the second. Tony and Jaime also looked quite uncomfortable by the area we were in. We had entered the bad area of town. The place where you frequently heard about the shootings, stabbing, drug deals, rapes and kidnappings.

This can't be where Kellin lives, can it?

Soon according to Kellin, we had arrived at his house. As soon as i parked outside and looked up, i gasped along with all the guys. In front of me was one of the worst houses id ever seen. If i could even call it that.

It was extremely small and all the windows had been smashed. You could see where someone had put newspaper up in its place. It was falling into ruin.

" Wow" Jaime commented."Now i understand why he doesn't have any hot water"

We watched as Kellin slowly disappeared into the shack. 

Just as we were leaving, I heard a blood curdling scream. But knowing the area i was in, i quickly dismissed it and drove of into the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter? Please vote and comment to tell me what you think. What do you think is going to happen to Kellin next?

xoxo