Chapter 15

Vic's POV

"Hurry, get the door open!" I yelled to Mike as i jumped out the car, an unconscious Kellin in my arms. The pain must have been too much to bare as he soon passed out after the beating had finished.

I still couldn't get the torturous images to leave my mind. All i could picture was the belt coming thrashing down onto his beautiful, pale white skin. I quickly tried to shake the images from my mind and i stumbled into the house.

I almost sprinted up the stairs to my bedroom, where i ripped back the bed sheets, carefully placing Kellin on top. He writhed around in pain, yet still unconscious. I laid him on his front so i could address the wounds on his back.

I was actually glad that he was unconscious at this point because this was going to hurt him, a lot. I grabbed the antiseptic from the cabinet that i kept in case of emergencies.  This was most definitely an emergency. 

I poured some of the alcohol onto a towel and dabbed it onto his back. He whined and grumbled in his sleep, trying to shrug me away.

 Suddenly, i heard a gasp from behind me. Me and the rest of the guys, who were completely silent, which was definitely not normal may i add, snapped our heads round. I saw my mama in the doorway in tears.

"Oh sweet Jesus! The poor boy!" She had her hand covering her mouth and you could tell that she was in shock. Anyone would be at the sight of his now horribly mutilated back.

She ran towards me, kneeling down next to him. "What happened? Who did this to him? Was it someone at school? I swear to God I'll go down there and-" 

She was rambling so I cut her off. "No mama, it wasn't anyone at school. I invited Kellin over to stay the night tonight but we had to stop off and get something from his house on the way. We'd only been there a few minutes and then-t-then" 

 I couldn't keep the tears at bay anymore and started to sob. The images of Kellin screaming out filled my mind. I looked at Mike for help and he quickly intervened. 

"Kellin's mother arrived home early when she wasn't supposed to be there. Kellin locked us all outside and made us promise not to come out until she was gone. We were all confused but then she started to slap and kick and choke him. We heard a crack and looked up to see his mother whipping him with a belt, therefore how this happened" Mike explained, gesturing towards Kellin's back.

My mother could barely speak. She was disgusted to say the least. That was until she looked up at me. "Kellin is NOT ever going back to that house. He can live here and sleep in your room with you Vic. He needs a loving family, one that's going to take care of him. We're going to provide him with all the help and support he needs, Okay boys?" She spoke with a stern and serious yet caring and loving tone.

I looked up at her and smiled before tackling her into a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you" I quickly spoke, expressing my gratitude.

"Now he seems to be waking up, I'll leave you to it but take care of him boys" Mama said with a weak voice before exiting the room.

I looked over and noticed that he was indeed, waking up already. I grabbed the towel again and started cleaning his skin as well as i could before he woke up completely. I had just finished when i heard his beautiful, yet frightened voice. "V-Vic?"

"It's alright Kellin, i'm here. I'll protect you" I whispered cradling him in my arms. I turned around to face Mike, Jaime and Tony. "Could you guys give us a minute please?" I asked, hoping they'd agree to. Just as i had wished, they left the room leaving me and Kellin alone.

Kellin looked up to me, his eyes full of tears. "P-Please don't l-let me go" he whispered. "P-please n-never leave me. I n-need you"

His words made my heart start to beat fast and my palms get sweaty. Was it the right time to tell him? What if he rejected me? 

I looked him in the eye but my gaze soon flickered down to his lips.. I started to lean in. Our faces were so close i could feel his breath on my face. 

Without a second doubt, i crashed my lips onto his. Our lips locked together perfectly and before i knew i was kissing him. 

And he was kissing me back. My heart started to flutter as i collapsed backwards onto the bed, him now resting on top of me. We still hadn't broken the kiss. It wasn't a rough and lustful kiss but a sweet and caring one. 

I put my hand on the side of his face, caressing it lovingly. His lips were sweet and it all felt like a dream. I was doing it. I was kissing Kellin and vise versa. 

Eventually, i had to break away from the kiss to catch my breath and to let him catch his. I wasn't going to be a coward to run away from this now. It was something that i wanted to treasure. 

"I'll never leave you Kellin. I Promise"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This story is just so addicting and i can't stop writing it! As i promised, we're finally getting into the Kellic! What did you think? Please vote and comment as you know i love to read them!

xoxo